Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Alabama

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 02, 2016, 07:30:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

jfred59

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on March 02, 2016, 09:01:42 pm
I honestly wish that refs would learn to blow a slow whistle during break away drives and other common scenarios where refs give a TON of anticipation whistles that frequently end up being phantom calls.

It happens so commonly you'd think this would be addressed at some level.

I'd be willing to bet that in most close games, late into it, there's a single  phantom call that changes the complexion and gives unfair advantage.

If you think you saw them in the first half just wait till this half because it will be bad

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

jfred59

Anthony Jordan is going to make sure he alone protects Bama in the second half

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

wupigsuey

PORKULATOR

Quote from: wupigsuey on March 02, 2016, 09:07:08 pm
Boards are killing us
Its tough to rebound when your being held, climbed over the back, and shoved while trying to get position.
Miles gets shoved all over, he's gotta get stronger.

Wps
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

wupigsuey

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

razorhog52

We are gonna get called for a foul every time they go inside.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Uncommon

FUGGIN REFS!  That late whistle was BS!

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:

jfred59

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on March 02, 2016, 09:10:27 pm
WTH was that bs call.

Thats Ted Valentine who think he is the God of CBB officials...nice he waited till we had the ball headed the other way and Avery told him to for him to call it

wupigsuey

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

PORKULATOR

In a well officiated game, we're up 14 right now. Maybe more.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

panhandlepig

Come on Hogs. Win this dang game. :razorback:

Quote from: PORKULATOR on March 02, 2016, 09:10:05 pm
Its tough to rebound when your being held, climbed over the back, and shoved while trying to get position.
Miles gets shoved all over, he's gotta get stronger.

Wps
Miles career has about 10 more days.

PORKULATOR

We have the better team, its obvious to anyone who knows bball. I wish the game was so corrupted. And the NBAs worse.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

SooiecidetillNuttgone

I don't think we win this one.

We don't have a good enough team to deal with the opponent and the adversity the refs are providing.

We typically melt late in these conditions.
His response to me:

We didn't press in the first half and held them to 27 points.  They are on pace for 40+ second half points against our press.

jm

The calls against us aren't that bad; it's the refusal to make the same call on the other end that is frustrating.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PORKULATOR

Hall was in the paint for 6 seconds before that foul.

Danny J

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

jfred59

Quote from: jm on March 02, 2016, 09:18:19 pm
The calls against us aren't that bad; it's the refusal to make the same call on the other end that is frustrating.

Its your typical game by SEC refs,  protect the bubble team and the home team, except for us.   

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Stand still and that should be a charge.

razorhog52

Just initiate contact. There will be no charges tonight.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: jm on March 02, 2016, 09:18:19 pm

Which is a nice way of saying the officiating is poor.

You can't give unfair advantage to one team over the other.
His response to me: