Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The effort looks great.

Started by Captain Morgan, February 28, 2016, 12:35:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Morgan

February 28, 2016, 12:35:30 am Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 01:10:10 am by Captain Morgan
I'm giving Anderson credit for this game. He didn't lay off the gas tonight. Now he faces a desperate Bama team but in this current year of streaks Anderson beat a desperate LSU. This team is streaking so keep treading on the positive direction Hogs  ;)  :razorback:

lynbug

Quote from: Captain Morgan on February 28, 2016, 12:35:30 am
I'm giving Anderson credit for this game. He didn't lay off the gas tonight. Now he faces a desperate Bama team but in this current year of streaks Anderson beat a desperate LSU. This team is streaking so keep treading on the positive direction Hogs  ;)  :razorback:

I agree.  It does seem that he has been more involved with the flow of the last few games.....and he needs to be.  I still think Keaton Miles does not need to start.  I know MA is concerned about the credibility of the second team but what kind of start we make in games is equally important.  I just may not know enough about it to understand why he plays as much as he does.

HoopS

He starts for his length. We have scorers and him and he can rebound and effect things in the lane.

lynbug

Quote from: HoopS on February 28, 2016, 02:31:09 pm
He starts for his length. We have scorers and him and he can rebound and effect things in the lane.

Thanks!  That will help me while I am watching the games.  And I keep forgetting that he gets in foul trouble early so.......I actually kinda feel sorry for him.  As frustrated as we are he must be more so.  Going from one team and conference to the SEC, sitting the bench for a year, and then this year's bumpy ride.