Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Tennessee

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 27, 2016, 05:58:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgnCorona

Quote from: Swinesong1 on February 27, 2016, 08:44:56 pm
They both played in Fayetteville.  And Hogs won then too.  But, go ahead with your silliness.

Yep. And Mr Tubbs did nothing last year as well...but I guess he was injured then too.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

dhornjr1

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on February 27, 2016, 08:57:20 pm
??  Surely that's not right.  We've been in the SEC for 24 years now. 

We've played in Knoxville 14 times since 1992. We won in 1994, 2006, and today. Clint McDaniel didn't play in that game in 1994 and we barely eked out a win, 65-64.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

Arbonnejen

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Imminent Rueage on February 27, 2016, 10:06:11 pm
We've played in Knoxville 14 times since 1992. We won in 1994, 2006, and today. Clint McDaniel didn't play in that game in 1994 and we barely eked out a win, 65-64.

That blows my mind.  So Nolan only beat them one time at their place.  Wow. 

We need to change this stat in the coming years.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

HawgWild

Good win tonight. Keep it up!  :razorback:

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: HawgnCorona on February 27, 2016, 09:25:10 pm
Yep. And Mr Tubbs did nothing last year as well...but I guess he was injured then too.

Mr. Tibbs maybe? Nah, I know you meant Hubbs. Doesn't matter who played, we beat 'em at their place. When you go on the road the SEC it doesn't matter who you are, that's a tough row to hoe.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

intelligence

A solid win for the hogs. liked the way they established theirselves early and maintained the lead for the duration of the game. i'm still holding an outside hope that we can win the SEC Tourney. There are no dominant teams in the conference this year so if there was ever a year where we could run the gauntlent in Atlanta, its this season. Go hogs

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: intelligence on February 28, 2016, 10:47:23 am
A solid win for the hogs. liked the way they established theirselves early and maintained the lead for the duration of the game. i'm still holding an outside hope that we can win the SEC Tourney. There are no dominant teams in the conference this year so if there was ever a year where we could run the gauntlent in Atlanta, its this season. Go hogs

If we close out with wins over Bama and SC, I would be hyped for a possible SEC tourney run to the championship. Would be an incredible gift at the end of this frustrating season. I would savor that NCAA tourney berth for years to come.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

intelligence

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on February 28, 2016, 12:28:13 pm
If we close out with wins over Bama and SC, I would be hyped for a possible SEC tourney run to the championship. Would be an incredible gift at the end of this frustrating season. I would savor that NCAA tourney berth for years to come.
Agreed on both points, and as would i.

HawgnCorona

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on February 28, 2016, 10:19:42 am
Mr. Tibbs maybe? Nah, I know you meant Hubbs. Doesn't matter who played, we beat 'em at their place. When you go on the road the SEC it doesn't matter who you are, that's a tough row to hoe.

Yeah I fubar'd that one, lol!! Thanks