Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs LSU

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 23, 2016, 05:27:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lookawayquick

Is TT allergic to shooting?  He needs to shoot that 4 footer.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

2nd team is scoring tonight!   :razorback:

trippigs

Nice energy tonight......lets make hay while we can

lookawayquick

J Whitt playing a nice game.  Hope Bell breaks his slump.  A few 3s from him will give the Hogs a great shot at W.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Redbug

Quote from: RaisinHog on February 23, 2016, 06:24:50 pm
For all you MA haters.. Thank god Johnny jones is not our coach!!
agree JJ is a horrible coach...but he's 4-1 vs MA in 4 yrs with this one pending...let that sink in..

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

RaisinHog

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

lookawayquick

Moses seems to be a half step slow tonight.  He should be dominating Victor.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Quote from: lookawayquick on February 23, 2016, 06:28:26 pm
J Whitt playing a nice game.  Hope Bell breaks his slump.  A few 3s from him will give the Hogs a great shot at W.
Bell is still cold.

TomBigBeeHog

I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

BigE_23

PonderinHog

Ironhawg

Sloppy the last few minutes.  LSU is getting control of the glass.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

lookawayquick

jfred59

down 8-2 on fouls and we are at home.  I hate SEC refs, everyone of them in every sport

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

BigE_23

Hey guys...not sure if you've heard any of the 36 times ESPN has said this, but LSU is in Lunardi's Next 4 out.

PORKULATOR

Worst call as of yet.  By the refs anyway.  CMA has made some pretty stupid calls too.
LSU is NOT GOOD... Losing is Bullshnike
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

RaisinHog

Quote from: PORKULATOR on February 23, 2016, 06:35:51 pm
Worst call as of yet.  By the refs anyway.  CMA has made some pretty stupid calls too.
LSU is NOT GOOD... Losing is Bullshnike

Is the game over??

trippigs

Beard just ran through Simmons on a screen...knocked him to the floor. I like Simmons who seems like a clean cut kid.

lookawayquick

Moses has work to do.  Looking for a big second half from him.  Settle down big fella, you're pressing.

stan the man

Whitt needs to play major minutes for balance of year. He is a big part of out future

PORKULATOR

ESPN loves BS.  Can we call him something else.
Maybe....  Dork Shovenstein or something else derogatory.
I'm open to suggestions...  and drinking.
wps
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

wupigsuey

Quote from: trippigs on February 23, 2016, 06:37:30 pm
Beard just ran through Simmons on a screen...knocked him to the floor. I like Simmons who seems like a clean cut kid.

Did you think that when Simmons ran through Beard under the basket in retaliation?

Athog

These announcers want to announce that Simmons is the only player on the court. He is good but Jezze they are horrible.

jfred59

Should have flatten rear

RaisinHog

That's not illegal ?? U dont have to be soft getting through screens

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Sooie71923

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PORKULATOR

Quote from: RaisinHog on February 23, 2016, 06:37:27 pm
Is the game over??
I mean losing,  as in "ever being behind"  to them.  It's disgraceful.

jfred59

If you dont think Simmons is good just listen to the LSU announcers on the telecast and they will tell you

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

lookawayquick

Teaching moment for Moses.  Stop the jump shooting, take it up strong.

PonderinHog

HogInThaGrove

BS is gonna shoot 80 free throws tonight. NCAA wants him in the tourney.

Uncommon

Thompson cracks me up.  Like a dancing bear out there.