Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs LSU

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 23, 2016, 05:27:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Dusty talkin' trash to Simmons at the line.   ;D

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PORKULATOR

that was weak. 
Our basketball I hurts my feelings....  about as much as that foul call.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

jfred59

Littles Ben uncle who had his view blocked on that drive calls foul on Beard.....so sad

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PORKULATOR

It's like when MJ played,  if he so much as LOOKED at the rim,  FOUL!
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

trippigs

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Uncommon

Anton can't "buy" one tonight.  But he does play scrappy on D.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Uncommon

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

lookawayquick

Only one scorer in this lineup.  Hope Whitt can carry em.

PonderinHog

Whitt has missed his last three attempts.

trippigs

We are getting physical and it's working. Things are looking good. Just keep BS out of the paint

sadhogfan

I'm surprised they didn't call Trey for the foul there lowering his shoulder/extending his arm.

Hou-Hog

I really like to see Trey taking on the challenge and just go after Ben.  I hope he keeps this new found intensity.

jfred59

Quote from: sadhogfan on February 23, 2016, 07:23:31 pm
I'm surprised they didn't call Trey for the foul there lowering his shoulder/extending his arm.

Yeah he did touch St. Ben

PonderinHog

Quote from: sadhogfan on February 23, 2016, 07:23:31 pm
You saw that too?

PORKULATOR

everything thing NEAR Dork Shovenstein  is a goul

lookawayquick

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

lookawayquick

No shooter on the court. CJJ goes to zone.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

razorbackchamps94

PORKULATOR

the announcer just said non shooter about two or three of our players as they touched the ball.  Do they hate us that much and love Dork that much?

Athog

I have never seen a bigger love fest for LSU by these announcers!!!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Uncommon

Where have you been all my life, Trey Thompson!?

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

PORKULATOR

Trey just stood his ground against him and was called for a foul away from the ball....  thats bs

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

lookawayquick

Bell is just not in the game.  Sloppy passes, poor shooting technique.  Wondering if he is mentally worn out?

elksnort

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PORKULATOR

No over the back?  oh wait,  it was tipped to Dork ROY,  SOOOOOO

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Uncommon

PonderinHog

Quote from: PORKULATOR on February 23, 2016, 07:28:58 pm
the announcer just said non shooter about two or three of our players as they touched the ball.  Do they hate us that much and love Dork that much?
Gosh, it's bad when we would rather have Pelphrey calling our games.  :o

lookawayquick

If the Hogs play smart and mentally tough down the stretch they will win this game.  Big if.  Pulling for smart, big finish. 

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!