Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TJ Carpenter (810 WHB KC) was just on 99.5 Hog Sports Radio and said

Started by mike_the_geek, February 18, 2016, 01:13:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

thebignasty

Important touched in this thread that you all shouldn't forget- TJ Carpenter is an imbecile.

hogwood

Anyone who thinks CMA is lazy and doesn't get tough on his players, check out the quotes from Moses about what CMA said to him at half-time vs. LSU.

The Hogfather

Quote from: hogwood on February 25, 2016, 11:43:34 am
Anyone who thinks CMA is lazy and doesn't get tough on his players, check out the quotes from Moses about what CMA said to him at half-time vs. LSU.

What did he say?

hogwood

Quote from: The Hogfather on February 25, 2016, 11:47:04 am
What did he say?

"It wasn't nice at all," Anderson said of his halftime talk with Kingsley. "As a matter of fact, I started the halftime talk right at Moses and he responded. My voice carries, trust me it does."

Following Anderson's urging, Kingsley also grabbed 12 rebounds in earning his 15th double-double of the season. "Coach (Anderson) was not happy with me after the first half," Kingsley said. "He said I wasn't aggressive, and that's what I tried to do in the second half."

The Hogfather

Quote from: hogwood on February 25, 2016, 12:07:55 pm
"It wasn't nice at all," Anderson said of his halftime talk with Kingsley. "As a matter of fact, I started the halftime talk right at Moses and he responded. My voice carries, trust me it does."

Following Anderson's urging, Kingsley also grabbed 12 rebounds in earning his 15th double-double of the season. "Coach (Anderson) was not happy with me after the first half," Kingsley said. "He said I wasn't aggressive, and that's what I tried to do in the second half."

Thanks!

Randy Johnson

TomBigBeeHog

I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

kp72204

How much to bring Nolan back on board in some capacity, and make CMA an assistant?

HognitiveDissonance

A little bit of the truth here and there throughout this thread.

--One NCAA in five years is not meeting expectations

--Losing many of the top instate recruits stinks as well

--Any NCAA win is a good win. Yes, even over Wofford. In a one-game scenario where the 'underdog' can give it their best shot, anything can happen. Survive and advance, that's all that matters.

I also thought UA got an unlucky draw last year. I know I sound just like all the Anderson apologists here, but there were quite a few Seed 1-4 teams I'd rather have played than UNC, because they don't mind running with the Hogs.

razorsharp94

I STILL have yet to figure out why a hack like Carpenter is quoted as an expert.  He is a U of A grad in a major Missouri market he must be negative toward Anderson to be relevant and to show he isn't a homer.  He was awful in NWA.  He might be better up there but his show was one of the worst sports shows I've ever heard at the time.

Slater

He does the evening shift, covers the Chiefs news conference and if you ask most people (I live 50 miles from KC) to name the top 10 sports radio guys in KC he would not be on the list, most do not even know who he is.
FASTEST 40 ILUVMIKE