Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I still have hope!

Started by Cinco de Hogo, October 07, 2017, 08:15:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Cinco de Hogo

I may not have a lot of faith in CBB but I can see where we might pull out of this in a down year in the SEC.  I can see where the O-line might get it together and our young recievers grow up.  We can be potent on offense if things just go our way a little.  I think AA will have a great game dispite getting beat up.  CBB is at it again, this time with Cantrell, alright I understand the guy wants to catch a few passes but quit playing favorites and keep him putting guys on their butts.  The object is to win college football games not put players in the BFL(Bozo Football League). Those do work hand in hand though.

Can't say the same for the defense or special teams but as par to the course we can win 7/8 games with a great offense. 

Anyway I tend to be a contrarian and going against the grain is my "thing".   

I think I will up my prediction for today from 50/50 to 70/30, and it might not be close. 

On the other hand I might be very contrary next week.

hogcard1964

Quickdraw

I'm still not confident we can win more the 5 games this year. This game is one of those 50/50 games.

Athog

I want to believe! I choose to be positive. There are many that us pulling it out would have nothing to whine about!

Deep Shoat

Well, this is going to piss some people off...
All Gas, No Brakes!

hogcard1964

Yea, this one should be a win.

Go Hogs

farmhawg

This is an easy win. If they lose drop Brett off at the greyhound terminal.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!