V Ut-Arlington

Started by flippinhogmana, December 17, 2017, 02:15:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

flippinhogmana

Ut goes up 2-0, then Cosper ties it with a layup
then Mason gets a bucket to go up 4-2
then there are numerous turnover and four missed shots by Zimmerman
and Ut gets a 10-4 lead and then the media time out
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

flippinhogmana

out of the media time out Monk hits two free throws, mason hits a two, and the hogs score another bucket to tie it up
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

flippinhogmana

Northcross baker hits a two to give the hogs a lead at 14-12
(swenson, williams and NCB are in)

flippinhogmana

I have having trouble with my satelitte tv feed so I am switching back and forth.  Zimmerman is 0-5 (0-3 on threes) at the end of one its hogs 13-12

flippinhogmana

start of 2nd period - merchado hits the first bucket of the quarter to tie it up
zimmermann finally hits a layup and then another bucket and then a three by cosper 21-16 now hogs at 7:44 left in the half

flippinhogmana

NCB with 4 pits, Monk with 6, Cosper with 5

flippinhogmana

williams 0-2, zimmer 1-6, swenson 0-1

flippinhogmana

williams get a steal and zimmer gets her second bucket (assist NCB) 23-16 at 6:54

flippinhogmana

monk hits two fts 25-16 with 6:00 to go

flippinhogmana

another three by cosper and hogs up 28-16 at 3:59

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

Ut get two fts to cut the lead to 10 28-18 hogs
swenson misses a jumper
swenson fouls (cosper and williams have two fouls)
Ut hit the first and misses the second 28-19 hogs with 3:17 and weaver turns the ball over

flippinhogmana

UTA turns the ball over right back and fouls
Monks gets a layup for her 10th point and then UTA turns the ball over atgain, NCB hits a three 33-19 1:57 to go

flippinhogmana

then NCB (she apparently is hot today!) hits another three, 36-19 with !:46 to go first half

flippinhogmana

December 17, 2017, 02:41:31 pm #14 Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 05:09:04 pm by flippinhogmana
UTA timeout
NCB, and Monk have 10, Cosper with 8, Mason with 4, and zimmer with 4

flippinhogmana

UTA turns it over out of their timeout
and a foul on Parker (probably offensive foul)
but then they steal the ball and get a layup, Weaver then misses a jumper, and it still 36-21 with :46 to go in the half

flippinhogmana

foul on UTA trying to follow a miss, Weaver hits one of two fts, and it 37-24 at the half.

flippinhogmana

Weaver despite playing only six minutes leads us in rebound (4, one offensive).  She, Cosper and Williams all have two fouls (apparently guarding Vandijk who is UTA's leading scorer with 10.

flippinhogmana

hogs shooting 40 percent from the field, UTA 38
Hogs with 7 turnover, UTa with 16
both teams 7-8 from ft line
Hogs 4-12 on 3s, zimmer 0-3 (2-10 overall)
UtA 1-5 on 3s

flippinhogmana

cosper has put up only 4 shots, (2-3 on 3s, and with a layup early)
Monk 2-4 (with four fts)
Mason 2-4
Weaver 0-1
Williams and Swenson 0-2

flippinhogmana

Direct TV has screwed up my programming again so I am giving up on the live broadcast and will post just off live stats

flippinhogmana

December 17, 2017, 03:05:04 pm #21 Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 05:11:02 pm by flippinhogmana
a missed three by monk and two misses from UTa and its still same score
foul on mason nonshooting
and now a foul on zimmer
now a foul on UTA, bunch of fouls and missed shots, but now Mason hits a jumper to make it 39-24
now UTA hits a three 39-24
and a couple of missed 3s by Cosper and a layup UTa 39-29

flippinhogmana

hogs still by ten, and a foul on UTA
zimmer hits a ft and the second to push it back to twelve 41:29 with 7:31

flippinhogmana

williams picks up her 3rd foul
Weaver in
UTa gets a layp to cut it back to ten, but then Monk answers with a layup of her own 43-31, at 6:46

flippinhogmana

foul on weaver, her 3rd
UtA misses the first, (thomas in now) and misses the second, still hogs by 12, now fifteen as Mason hits a 3, 46-31 with 6:03 to go

hawgrunner

Able to pull it via SLINGTV

flippinhogmana

Thomas picks up her 3rd foul, and UTA gets a laup to cut it to 13, 46-33, 5:47 to go
Cosper misses a 3, Thomas with the offensive board, and a foul on UTA
Cosper misses again but Thomas gets the offensive board again
UTA fouls again and monk hits the first and the second, 48-33 hogs with 5:09 to go in the 3rd Q.
Monk gets a steal, then Thomas picks up her fourth foul, and turns it over (a charge?) and we go to the media TO at $:46 to go in the quarter still up 15, 48-33.

flippinhogmana

Its still only showing Thomas with 3 fouls, but it should either be four or they gave a foul to somebody else.
but I cant see anyone who has an extra one.

flippinhogmana

UtA (vand) hits both fts to pull back to 13 and then they get a steal, (to by monk) then they turn it over and then cosper turns it back over and then UTA hits a layup, 48-37 at 4:10

flippinhogmana

swenson hits a jumper, to push the hogs to 50 and back up by 13
Thomas now pickups up her fourth for sure

flippinhogmana

UtA misses the ft after a layup, 50-39
UTA fouls monk who hits both, 52-39, back up by 13 with 3:13 to go in the quarter

flippinhogmana

Monk now with 16
UtA misses a three, and swenson turn it over and UTA gets a layup 52-41 now
then UTA gets a three to go, down to an eight point lead by the hogs with 2:12 to go

flippinhogmana

then Swenson gets a 3 to go and Mason gets a layup, 57-44 with 1:23 to go.

flippinhogmana

now a UTA layup and a foul on UTA to follow
monk hits the first and the second, 18pts for monk and a 59-46 lead

flippinhogmana

masons hits bucket for her 13th poiint and its back up to a 15 point lead with :17 to go, 61-46

flippinhogmana

and mason gets another to go, for a seventeen point lead at the end of the quarter.  and she has 15 points

flippinhogmana

a big quarter for mason and monk

hawgrunner

flippinhogmana

thomas has four fouls, cosper, williams and weaver all have three

flippinhogmana

swenson opens with a three and hogs by twenty 66-46

flippinhogmana

NCB, Swenson, Willams, mason and zimmer in

flippinhogmana

NCB hits a three, for her 13th point and a 23 point lead

flippinhogmana

another 3 by NCB, for 16 pts, and a 26 point lead

flippinhogmana

December 17, 2017, 03:28:46 pm #43 Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 05:14:06 pm by flippinhogmana
UTa wisely takes a TO

hawgrunner

flippinhogmana

Monk with 18, NCB with 16, Mason with 15, Cosper either eight, Swenson with 8 and Weaver with one

flippinhogmana

hogs 9-22 from 3s, 3-3 this quarter

flippinhogmana

their fg percentage is up to 46 percent and 3percentage up to 40 percent

flippinhogmana

8:28 to go
Uta gets a layup, 72-28
Swenson gets a jumper to go , gets her to double figures with 10 74-48
swenson missses (but she obviously came to play today as well)

flippinhogmana

7:09 to go, foul on zimmer, her second on a layup, UTA hits the ft too, 76-51
Monk back in hits a jumper for her 20th  76-51