Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tennessee -7.5

Started by Music City Hog, September 27, 2015, 04:21:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Music City Hog

spiritof92

Sounds about right considering Hogs are on the road. 

PossumFan

I don't think the Vols can cover. Hogs might lose, but I bet it'll be close.

JackTNHogfan

Running QB will make us look completely stupid.  We had better hope we can play a perfect game or we will lose.  Oh wait, that is what CBB said we have to do to beat any team...nevermind

HawgLife4Eva

DiamondHogFan

Really wish UT wouldn't have blown the game in the swamp.  They will have a little more motivation now.  They win that game, they overlook a 1-3 Arkansas team.  Not so much now.  Butch and Bret know how much this game means to the programs on a head to head comparison.

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

rzrbackrob

This appears to be Groundhog Day all over again

Hogs lose a close one
Good is the enemy of great

PorkRinds

I think we take down tenner. We did well against theQ B runs yesterday. And I think our offense is better than their defense.  If it's close I wouldn't put money on us winning in the clutch for obvious reasons. But I think we are better than tenner.

Smokehouse

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on September 27, 2015, 04:39:44 pm
Running QB will make us look completely stupid.  We had better hope we can play a perfect game or we will lose.  Oh wait, that is what CBB said we have to do to beat any team...nevermind

I'd rather see the front of the defense trying to contain QB runs than the have the game in the secondary's hands.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

JackTNHogfan

Its pick your poison with Tenner.  If we slow down our pass rush and keep a spy in the box to account for the running QB, we will get picked apart by Dobbs.  If we attack the QB like we did against A&M, we will get schooled by the QB run.  Look for Tenner to follow TTech's recipe to beat us. 

Capt. Hamm

PorkRinds

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on September 27, 2015, 05:58:36 pm
Its pick your poison with Tenner.  If we slow down our pass rush and keep a spy in the box to account for the running QB, we will get picked apart by Dobbs.  If we attack the QB like we did against A&M, we will get schooled by the QB run.  Look for Tenner to follow TTech's recipe to beat us.

Tenners offense has nothing on TT's. And we did fine against aTm's QB runs.

lumphog

HOGS WIN their 1st SEC game on the road......watching the TN/FL game now....  " IF "  the zebras don't SCREW us, and they probably will

rude1

I have a glimmer of hope in this one, these guys have managed to be worse 4th quarter chokers than we have......

Oliver

Quote from: PossumFan on September 27, 2015, 04:36:27 pm
I don't think the Vols can cover. Hogs might lose, but I bet it'll be close.

Oh if it's close, we'll lose. 

Boardon Hamsay

If we go into the 4th quarter tied at UT, it could turn into a 10-12 OT game.   ;)
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

arkfan81

I hope to see the same fight, let's clean up on some of the penalties. We have yet to hit on all cylinders
Have faith...

regi

They can't throw or defend the pass, we continue to commit penalties and have a QB who doesn't want to be in position to take us down for a late win.

Somebody will hand somebody a close win, not syre who, so since we get a half, I will take Hogs.

Danny J

Quote from: rude1 on September 27, 2015, 06:09:23 pm
I have a glimmer of hope in this one, these guys have managed to be worse 4th quarter chokers than we have......
Yep and as I posted earlier it will be the battle of who is best at not losing the game late.

I think the game is within 4 one way or another and with us being 0-10 in games decided by 9 points or less I would have to say that favors Tenn. I don't think they beat us by a TD or more.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: rude1 on September 27, 2015, 06:09:23 pm

Bingo.

The pucker factor will be through the roof in this one.