Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I have and always will be a Razorback

Started by razorhog52, September 27, 2015, 02:47:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorhog52

After some prospective and gnashing of teeth, I want to confirm my status as a lifetime member of the Razorback family.

The cost of my donations and tickets is to be able to spend time with my friends and family calling the Hogs. The fans, students, and players are all that's right with college football. The business, the million dollar salaries, etc are what's wrong.

I have no doubt that I'll be a hog far longer than Bret Bielema and probably whoever replaces him, and who replaces him. Razorback football is his job, but to my family, it's a piece of our lives.

So I will do my best to not criticize 18-22 year olds and put unrealistic expectations on them. I will not let an amateur game affect my daily life. But for 4 hours 12 times a year, I will cheer my heart out.

Go hogs. WPS

BartIV

SamBuckhart

Quote from: razorhog52 on September 27, 2015, 02:47:05 pm
After some prospective and gnashing of teeth, I want to confirm my status as a lifetime member of the Razorback family.

The cost of my donations and tickets is to be able to spend time with my friends and family calling the Hogs. The fans, students, and players are all that's right with college football. The business, the million dollar salaries, etc are what's wrong.

I have no doubt that I'll be a hog far longer than Bret Bielema and probably whoever replaces him, and who replaces him. Razorback football is his job, but to my family, it's a piece of our lives.

So I will do my best to not criticize 18-22 year olds and put unrealistic expectations on them. I will not let an amateur game affect my daily life. But for 4 hours 12 times a year, I will cheer my heart out.

Go hogs. WPS
Definitely agree. We have to stand with these young men and pray for the quick healing of those who have been injured. Tough loss. Look forward to see how we play in Knoxville. Wooo Pig!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Bacon_Bitz

For us fans, it's just a game. The kids played their hearts out and he coached are working hard to figure things out. No justification for all the hate on Hogville. Yeah Bielema gets paid s lot of money but it ain't nothing compared to the bankers who ruined the economy. Where's the Hogville outrage over that!?!

RazorbackRon

Everyone is someone else's weirdo

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

So will I.

But BB and JL has/will make it a lot less enjoyable, if we don't suddenly do a 180.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

razorhog52

Quote from: dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya on September 27, 2015, 09:07:39 pm
So will I.

But BB and JL has/will make it a lot less enjoyable, if we don't suddenly do a 180.

Oh, don't get me wrong, winning is way better. And I'll be there when it happens. During the bad times, I try to remember I live in a great state with great fan support, get pissed with the losses, then move on with my blessed life.

hoginla

Quote from: razorhog52 on September 27, 2015, 09:11:14 pm
Oh, don't get me wrong, winning is way better. And I'll be there when it happens. During the bad times, I try to remember I live in a great state with great fan support, get pissed with the losses, then move on with my blessed life.

I couldn't agree more it's just that it's incredibly painful to go through this 8 of every 10 years.
September 8, 2023 19 years w/Hogville!