Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogville is CRAZY!

Started by Bacon_Bitz, September 27, 2015, 10:10:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bacon_Bitz

I can't even sort through all of this nonsense. Typical Hogs meltdown last night but at least we got back to last year's modus operandi and actually looked like a football team. I fully expect us to compete with Tenner next week and probably win. Every game left is still a possible win and Mizzou, Auburn, UT-Martin, and Miss St are probable wins.

Did Vegas nail the line on the game yesterday or what?!?

Next week is a great matchup between a team that can't keep a fourth quarter lead and win close games vs. a team that has already given up two double digit fourth quarter leads this year. Clean up the penalties and we win, simple as that. I expect our D to continue to improve. We match up horribly against hurry up spread teams but only Auburn and Ole Miss are really left on that front and Auburn is the biggest mess in CFB right now. Ole Miss will never scare the Hogs, home or away.

The team will be better next year with a new QB and more experienced WRs and defense. We will lose some o-linemen and Collins but Pittman's development will pay off and RWIII will step up.

I am having fun watching the Hogs this year even if it's the typical misery so far.

Hogville is crazy.

PonderinHog

We've won once in Knoxville, since joining the SEC - which happened to be our first season.

ricepig

Quote from: PonderinHog on September 27, 2015, 10:12:18 am
We've won once in Knoxville, since joining the SEC - which happened to be our first season.

So, it's a lead pipe cinch?

Hogsolo

I thought crazy was doing the same thing again and again expecting a different result.   

hogmolar

The same people on here complaining about not winning were the same ones who hado us getting beat by 3 plus tds in the prediction thread. Smh

lefty08

Funny how that works isn't it?  We go from we are gonna get beat by 50 to firing and benching everyone after an OT loss. Sports are awesome
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

hoghiker

I'm thinking about going to the game in Knoxville. Never been to an away game in the SEC. I'm calling it my Futile Journey(lord you gave me a mountain). I'm taking an old 7UP bottle from the 1950's. Going to nab some lighting in a bottle, cap it and bring it home. WPS

Kevin

Quote from: lefty08 on September 27, 2015, 10:24:02 am
Funny how that works isn't it?  We go from we are gonna get beat by 50 to firing and benching everyone after an OT loss. Sports are awesome

Moral victory. Where do we hang that banner
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Silver Hog

Quote from: lefty08 on September 27, 2015, 10:24:02 am
Yes, they missed by quite a bit, but were still more correct than the folks that predicted a W.

grassroothog

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on September 27, 2015, 10:10:10 am
I can't even sort through all of this nonsense. Typical Hogs meltdown last night but at least we got back to last year's modus operandi and actually looked like a football team. I fully expect us to compete with Tenner next week and probably win. Every game left is still a possible win and Mizzou, Auburn, UT-Martin, and Miss St are probable wins.

Did Vegas nail the line on the game yesterday or what?!?

Next week is a great matchup between a team that can't keep a fourth quarter lead and win close games vs. a team that has already given up two double digit fourth quarter leads this year. Clean up the penalties and we win, simple as that. I expect our D to continue to improve. We match up horribly against hurry up spread teams but only Auburn and Ole Miss are really left on that front and Auburn is the biggest mess in CFB right now. Ole Miss will never scare the Hogs, home or away.

The team will be better next year with a new QB and more experienced WRs and defense. We will lose some o-linemen and Collins but Pittman's development will pay off and RWIII will step up.

I am having fun watching the Hogs this year even if it's the typical misery so far.

Hogville is crazy.Agree 100%. Wish people would remember why they watch football.To be entertained.It was a great game.

JoeyCapital

Quote from: Kevin on September 27, 2015, 10:27:28 am
Next to the plaque for the alternates in the ladies bathroom, of course.
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

Torqued pork

I'm tired of watching a football version of Groundhog Day, but I'm keeping my homicidal tendencies under control for now.

PonderinHog

With all our participation trophies ???

WorfHog

Already up in Jeff Long's Office, next to his integrity AD of the Year Award.

OLDHOG

so we know it can be done.

Bowfishinghogfan

its clear who are the Madden athletes and just don't get sports. but I guess there is always next year in their eyes. I guess we are back on track since we ALMOST won a game. Im sure we got participation trophies last night for the close effort.

East Clintwood

Right beside our Integrity banner.

Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

buffaload

Quote from: golf2day on September 27, 2015, 10:30:18 am
Next to the plaque for the alternates in the ladies bathroom, of course.

So golf2day, who was watching Cougar's tail while you were showboating with that MIG?

JoeyCapital

Quote from: buffaload on September 27, 2015, 11:38:54 am
So golf2day, who was watching Cougar's tail while you were showboating with that MIG?
Could go all day from that flick.
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece