Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Since we are officially rebuilding - QB

Started by NorthDallas40, September 27, 2015, 08:14:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthDallas40

Pretty amazing how fluid and malleable our fan base was. Within a few weeks we go from a top 15 if not 10 team to in a 3 more years rebuild (at least ten posts here say that) when the coach will finally have all of his pieces. With that in mind, give me one good reason why our back up QBs should not see plenty of action outside of mop up time the rest of this season.

FoozeyHog

We need to play the players that give us the best chance of winning period.  We can't tank the season,  pro teams wouldn't even do that and its advantageous in a draft format.  Get every win we're capable of getting for the sake of recruiting and to keep from demoralizing the team.
MODERATORS: they can move in and out of any users still hard-wired to their system. Inside the Hogville forums, they are everyone, and they are no one! We have survived by hiding from them and by running from them, but they are the gatekeepers. They are guarding all the doors, they are holding all the keys which means that sooner or later, someone is going to have to fight them.

I won't lie to you: every single man or woman who has stood their ground, everyone who has fought a moderator has died. But where they have failed, you will succeed.

I've seen a moderator punch through a concrete wall, users have emptied entire clips at them and hit nothing but air - yet their strength and their speed are still based in a world that is built on rules, because of that! they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be! -foozey

PorcineSublime

Because even though we as fans see no difference between a 2-10 and 4-8 season, recruits and HS coaches do. No one wants to come to a dumpster fire, but a  team that "is close and just needs some players" is a much easier sell. Couple that with the very real possibility that the starting QB next year is on campus and ineligible, and there is little reason to play the back ups outside a one sided game.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.