Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Penalties

Started by PEtrader, September 27, 2015, 07:34:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PEtrader

I heard more comments on ESPN during the game,  sec nation,  and ESPN after the game on how bad the calls were on us than I have ever heard the media vet before.  We did make some bonehead moves,  but atleast half those penalty yards were made up.
Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

evan_aggie

I mostly agree.

There was a qb roughing that was called and was bad ( the others were legit imo).

There was also a horse collar against us they didn't call...it was blatant from what i saw.

There was one hold that i thought was suspect which they called.

Having said that i also saw a defensive holding not get called and a couple of other offensive holds that Arkansas got away with.

Arkansas had this game....again.  They basically crapped their pants....again.  penalties didn't help you guys, but it isn't why you lost either.

ricepig

Quote from: evan_aggie on September 27, 2015, 08:56:16 am
I mostly agree.

There was a qb roughing that was called and was bad ( the others were legit imo).

There was also a horse collar against us they didn't call...it was blatant from what i saw.

There was one hold that i thought was suspect which they called.

Having said that i also saw a defensive holding not get called and a couple of other offensive holds that Arkansas got away with.

Arkansas had this game....again.  They basically crapped their pants....again.  penalties didn't help you guys, but it isn't why you lost either.

aTm held on every play, just as Arkansas does, only we received the vast majority of the holding calls.

PEtrader

I haven't ever heard the media though call out the bad calls on the refs like last night.   That's how bad they were.  Clear bias.
Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

chiefhawg

Last week CBB said he was glad to get back to SEC officials. Now what?

Capt. Hamm

Penalties hurt a lot last night. Penalties and turnovers killed us.

bulldog04

Drew Morgan got horsecollared and it wasn't called.  That is about as bad as it gets.  On A&M's first score we had a dback get pushed down from behind and it wasn't called.  I remember Blackledge saying that 1 of the holds on Skipper was a bad call