Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL TEXAS A&M GAME THREAD- Final in OT......Texas A&M 28....Arkansas 21

Started by marty houston, September 26, 2015, 05:33:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: GatorHog on September 26, 2015, 06:12:31 pm
Anyone need play-by-play or no?

Yes, thanks to the SEC Network alt, that doesn't "Alt" to anything except Muzak.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

GatorHog

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

zane

RIP LSUfan

Steef

Quote from: Qbackinman on September 26, 2015, 06:12:33 pm
Where's the frigging game???? Dirtectv??

Supposed to be on ESPN if/when Texas game ever ends.

meantime, it's on SEC alternate.

MAL3

GatorHog

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

online-with-swine

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

trippigs

Ulysses_S_Grunt

MAL3

FoozeyHog

We caught a break there, but ill take a stop however we get it.
MODERATORS: they can move in and out of any users still hard-wired to their system. Inside the Hogville forums, they are everyone, and they are no one! We have survived by hiding from them and by running from them, but they are the gatekeepers. They are guarding all the doors, they are holding all the keys which means that sooner or later, someone is going to have to fight them.

I won't lie to you: every single man or woman who has stood their ground, everyone who has fought a moderator has died. But where they have failed, you will succeed.

I've seen a moderator punch through a concrete wall, users have emptied entire clips at them and hit nothing but air - yet their strength and their speed are still based in a world that is built on rules, because of that! they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be! -foozey

GatorHog

Skipping ahead to real life, A&M punts to the Arkansas 14, 1st and 10 Hogs

Steef

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

MAL3

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Uncommon Karma

Also live on watchespn.com if you can log in with your cable provider info.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Piney Woods Rooter

Anyone need play-by-play or no?

Yes please sitting in a deer stand

judgeroyswine

Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

dhizzle

Does A&M get to bring there army with them to yell.

GatorHog

GatorHog

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

GatorHog

hawgbawb

I post, therefor I am.
John Highsmith Adams rocks.

GatorHog

On 2nd and 6 from the Hogs 30, quick screen out to JoJo Robinson for a FIRST DOWN!!

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

hogs25

Capt. Hamm

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Steef

HogPharmer

I like the confidence in Allen's throw there. Good to see JoJo get the ball too
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

GatorHog

1st and 10 from the Hogs 37, BA scrambles for about 18, FIRST DOWN!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Bubba's Bruisers

Allen making plays with is legs.  With authority.  Nice to see.

Capt. Hamm

AloRaptor

TebowHater

GatorHog

In Aggie territory, AC busts through for 7 more, 2nd and 3