Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL TEXAS A&M GAME THREAD- Final in OT......Texas A&M 28....Arkansas 21

Started by marty houston, September 26, 2015, 05:33:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

marty houston

Welcome to another college football Saturday.  The 2015 Southwest Classic in prime time.  Warm ups are underway at AT&T Stadium.  Thanks for being with us for the official game thread here on Hogville.net!!

Capt. Hamm

Woo Pig! Hope we can pull the upset. We seem to play better as underdog.

hawgrunner

trippigs

Black shoes today for a little change.....GO HOGS

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

marty houston

Moments away from kick off - perfect weather conditions inside AT&T stadium!!

GatorHog

jacobp

hoglady

Looking for a great effort from the Hogs today!!!
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

MissippHog

Let's lodge a few of those black cleats up A&M's @ss!

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

Cylinder

Ulysses_S_Grunt

kickoff at 6:06 Central, coverage will start on sec-alt channel

air

ICEman

Quote from: anaxagoras on September 26, 2015, 05:58:51 pm
When will the Alt actually go live?
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Hoggy Hogalot

AloRaptor

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Quote from: ICEman on September 26, 2015, 06:01:40 pm
When will the Alt actually go live?

Supposed to be already... I'm still waiting for DIRECTV to flip it on

GatorHog

marty houston

Just announced that Hunter Henry is switching numbers tonight.  Will wear #32 instead of #82.  To honor Jonathan Williams?

Steef

Anyone who wants to post negative 'stuff'...we have a thread just for you.

It will get deleted out of this one.

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: anaxagoras on September 26, 2015, 06:02:33 pm
Supposed to be already... I'm still waiting for DIRECTV to flip it on

I'm DirectTV.   611-1 is the right channel.....Right?
His response to me:
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

marty houston

Also announced that Kody Walker will not play tonight.  May see Hunter Henry at fullback??

Lanny

Quote from: steefhog on September 26, 2015, 06:05:35 pm
Anyone who wants to post negative 'stuff'...we have a thread just for you.

It will get deleted out of this one.
I have already deleted three post in this thread.  Keep it postitive here.  You can post all your negativity in the other forums
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Ulysses_S_Grunt

zane

And we have "the biggest O-line in football" spiel
RIP LSUfan

hog.goblin

That's the right channel, but direct TV is dropping the ball.

Phil D

Heres hopeing for a miracle. Go Hogs!!!!!!!!!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
GO HOGS!!!!!!

Hogs-n-Roses

Quote from: anaxagoras on September 26, 2015, 05:58:51 pm
What dish channel is that in central ark.

GatorHog

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: anaxagoras on September 26, 2015, 06:06:33 pm
yep, still nothing on it

Why even have the alt channels?   My friend told me he couldn't find the game on his alt on Dish Network last week.
His response to me:

atekido

what DISH channel is the game on?  i tried all the SEC alt channels and none are showing the game.  so aggravating when the push a game to a different channel!

GatorHog

GatorHog

hogs25

Quote from: atekido on September 26, 2015, 06:08:17 pm
what DISH channel is the game on?  i tried all the SEC alt channels and none are showing the game.  so aggravating when the push a game to a different channel!

596 non hd

GatorHog

HardCore

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

GatorHog

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Still nothing on DirectTV channel 611-1, the SEC Network alt.   WTH?
His response to me:

GatorHog

Pass complete to Reed for maybe a yard, 3rd and 7 from the Hogs 46

MAL3

GatorHog

Pass complete to HH near midfield, but short of the first down

GatorHog

Qbackinman

FoozeyHog

MODERATORS: they can move in and out of any users still hard-wired to their system. Inside the Hogville forums, they are everyone, and they are no one! We have survived by hiding from them and by running from them, but they are the gatekeepers. They are guarding all the doors, they are holding all the keys which means that sooner or later, someone is going to have to fight them.

I won't lie to you: every single man or woman who has stood their ground, everyone who has fought a moderator has died. But where they have failed, you will succeed.

I've seen a moderator punch through a concrete wall, users have emptied entire clips at them and hit nothing but air - yet their strength and their speed are still based in a world that is built on rules, because of that! they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be! -foozey

TM Hog