Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hog Helmet

Started by Hoggie17, September 18, 2017, 12:20:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggie17

I was hoping we would go back to the shiny helmet look. We had used that look for years. When did we go to the dull finish look? I believe it was 2012.  Nothing to do
with Louisville HC, but that is a cool. I like the one that HDN was holding in promo where he,"loved that helmet".

Tejano Jawg

I prefer the gloss. Looks richer, the red is deeper. You know, the regular old cardinal red helmet with the badass white razorback on it.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

TXArcher

News reports of a new uniform this weekend honoring JJ, similar to the Cowboys uniform, silver helmet.

Hoggish1

Quote from: Hoggie17 on September 18, 2017, 12:20:19 am
I was hoping we would go back to the shiny helmet look. We had used that look for years. When did we go to the dull finish look? I believe it was 2012.  Nothing to do
with Louisville HC, but that is a cool. I like the one that HDN was holding in promo where he,"loved that helmet".

No, the Louisville helmet is not cool.  It looks like an odd shaped candy apple.

ShadowHawg

Hoggie17

Quote from: Hoggish1 on September 18, 2017, 06:15:18 am
No, the Louisville helmet is not cool.  It looks like an odd shaped candy apple.
The finish, not the design. I like the way ours used to be. Louisville has the new look which I don't like.

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: Hoggie17 on September 18, 2017, 12:20:19 am

I like it too and think it would look cool with the hog.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: ShadowHawg on September 18, 2017, 06:45:49 am
Matte is played out.

I think matte looks better with a dark color, especially black.  For brighter colors, it just looks washed out.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.