Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jen will get shredded by Wisky fans on twitter over this

Started by Albert Einswine, September 21, 2013, 06:36:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Albert Einswine

I hope she has the mettle to endure it and the maturity to just bear it without firing back.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Exit Pursued by a Boar

Twitter can you into more trouble than it can get you out of. And, yes, she should leave the "reply" option alone.

EFBAB

norforkian

already is....karma was trending....she deserves every bit of it

TNhawgfan

Coaches and/or coaches wives using twitter to smack talk is stupid anyway. Let the whisky fans name call you, but be the bigger person...it's part of why you get millions of dollars a year
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Science Fiction Greg

I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

cypert2

Swinging on the two and the four.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Corndog7 on September 21, 2013, 06:40:24 pm
She made her own bed, there.

Agree 100%... I wish they'd refrain from that stupid pop culture nonsense completely.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Rocket23

Yeah, Jen Vrabel, the wife of Ohio State assistant coach even tweated out at Jen B congratulating future big 10 member Rutgers on their win.  And tagged it karma.  Why is she sticking her mouth in it?  She has nothing to do with Wisky.  She is a bucky.

The Boar War

razorhog52

With a team predicted to win 4-6 games, she should not talk any smack.

McHogLovin

Quote from: Rocket23 on September 21, 2013, 08:53:15 pm
Yeah, Jen Vrabel, the wife of Ohio State assistant coach even tweated out at Jen B congratulating future big 10 member Rutgers on their win.  And tagged it karma.  Why is she sticking her mouth in it?  She has nothing to do with Wisky.  She is a bucky.

I'm sure most of the Big 10 couldn't stand CBB and his arrogance.  We are so screwed with this guy.  Said it when we hired him, then backed off a hair, but we are SCREWED.  Avg coach in the best division of the best conference hands down in CFB.  Yep, we are screwed.  You boys will be hating soon enough too.

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

ricepig

Quote from: McHogLovin on September 21, 2013, 09:12:30 pm
I'm sure most of the Big 10 couldn't stand CBB and his arrogance.  We are so screwed with this guy.  Said it when we hired him, then backed off a hair, but we are SCREWED.  Avg coach in the best division of the best conference hands down in CFB.  Yep, we are screwed.  You boys will be hating soon enough too.

Glad you let one loss decide our fate, he's here, like it or leave.

3kgthog

I much preferred us having coaches and their wives that didn't write checks on Twitter that the team and coach couldn't cash.

WaltKowalski

Quote from: McHogLovin on September 21, 2013, 09:12:30 pm

Man even if you are right you will always look ridiculous making that prediction at this point. We just lost to a team that has had some success. It's not a directional school by any standard and we played out back up QB.

Did you mind Petrinos confidence so much? Is it not arrogant to publicly cheat on your wife in a state when your face is more well known than the Governor? Give it a rest. Its game 4 and our QB was out.

Fayettechill14

National media have shredded Jen, won't say a word when Mrs. Vrabel has something to say.

WaltKowalski

Quote from: 3kgthog on September 21, 2013, 09:18:01 pm
I much preferred us having coaches and their wives that didn't write checks on Twitter that the team and coach couldn't cash.

How do you feel about a coach who practically publishes his affairs on Plenty of Fish or one who writes 25+ million in checks he can't cash?

OldCoot

Quote from: WaltKowalski on September 21, 2013, 09:31:16 pm
Man even if you are right you will always look ridiculous making that prediction at this point. We just lost to a team that has had some success. It's not a directional school by any standard and we played out back up QB.

Did you mind Petrinos confidence so much? Is it not arrogant to publicly cheat on your wife in a state when your face is more well known than the Governor? Give it a rest. Its game 4 and our QB was out.

Which Governor? Bill Clinton?

BartIV

McHogLovin

Quote from: ricepig on September 21, 2013, 09:14:41 pm
Glad you let one loss decide our fate, he's here, like it or leave.

I hate it and I will stay.  Thanks tho.

Augustus

Quote from: norforkian on September 21, 2013, 06:38:16 pm
already is....karma was trending....she deserves every bit of it

Yes, karma was trending. but, no... she does NOT deserve it. Wisky fans have been tweeting Bret and Jen for the last 8 months, and tweeting very vulgar things.

Wisky fans have been calling Jen things you and they would NEVER say to a Woman's face.

Plus, as some media & Bret have called out... when Bret signed on to UA, moved to Arkansas to begin... Jen was left to sell the house, pack the house, and move the house.  "It was hell for her for awhile..." were Bret's words, if I recall correctly.

Imagine, living in a city where everyone knows you, and most hate you because of a career change your spouse made... Having to deal with everyday life, plus you know... pack & move a house...

She did not and does not deserve the BS she's getting from Wisky idiots. Oh, and BTW, as much S*** as Wisky have talked about clock mgmt & Wisky's loss last week... that really was karma.

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 21, 2013, 09:34:08 pm
National media have shredded Jen, won't say a word when Mrs. Vrabel has something to say.

Why should they?  Jen's twitter shot at their former fans was childish and uncalled for, Mrs. Vrabel's shot at least had some context in that it included a congrats to a future conference member school.

BigSexyHog

I am sick and tired of both of them and their damn twitter accounts.  Both can go tweet for another school
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

superior_wang

McHogLovin

Quote from: WaltKowalski on September 21, 2013, 09:31:16 pm

No I didn't mind BP.  Can't wait to see if he lands one of the big jobs. 

Fayettechill14

Quote from: Albert Einswine on September 21, 2013, 09:43:27 pm

Why should they?  Jen's twitter shot at their former fans was childish and uncalled for, Mrs. Vrabel's shot at least had some context in that it included a congrats to a future conference member school.

But, but, but teams in the SEC shouldn't share excitement over conference members' success? Remember? That's what Kirk Herbstreit said.

Augustus

Quote from: Albert Einswine on September 21, 2013, 09:43:27 pm

Oh, but Wisky fans tweeting to Jen for the last 8 months: "whore/slut/gold digger/your husband is a fatass/your husband is an idiot/etc" ...everyone should shrug that off?

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Augustus

Quote from: BigSexyHog on September 21, 2013, 09:43:37 pm
I am sick and tired of both of them and their damn twitter accounts.  Both can go tweet for another school

Spoken like a true Hog fan.

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

Pickwick Hog

Meh. I'm pretty sure there's an On/Off button on her phone.
Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

Devil_Dog

Quote from: AugustusThe3rd on September 21, 2013, 09:41:45 pm
Yes, karma was trending. but, no... she does NOT deserve it. Wisky fans have been tweeting Bret and Jen for the last 8 months, and tweeting very vulgar things.

Wisky fans have been calling Jen things you and they would NEVER say to a Woman's face.

Plus, as some media & Bret have called out... when Bret signed on to UA, moved to Arkansas to begin... Jen was left to sell the house, pack the house, and move the house.  "It was hell for her for awhile..." were Bret's words, if I recall correctly.

Imagine, living in a city where everyone knows you, and most hate you because of a career change your spouse made... Having to deal with everyday life, plus you know... pack & move a house...

She did not and does not deserve the BS she's getting from Wisky idiots. Oh, and BTW, as much S*** as Wisky have talked about clock mgmt & Wisky's loss last week... that really was karma.

I guess we should have tweeted Jessica dorail (however you spell it)  or tweeted bobby back when everything went down, I swear some fans don't have a life

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 21, 2013, 09:46:25 pm
But, but, but teams in the SEC shouldn't share excitement over conference members' success? Remember? That's what Kirk Herbstreit said.

I don't care what Herbstreit says. I don't care what Wisconsin fans said to or about Jen and Bielema. Fans are lowbrow scum often, that comes with the territory of being a high profile coach being paid multi-millions a year. They would be best served by taking the high road and not responding to it.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: AugustusThe3rd on September 21, 2013, 09:47:00 pm
Oh, but Wisky fans tweeting to Jen for the last 8 months: "whore/slut/gold digger/your husband is a fatass/your husband is an idiot/etc" ...everyone should shrug that off?

Yeah, when responding to it is only going to crank up the volume on it.

McHogLovin

Quote from: AugustusThe3rd on September 21, 2013, 09:47:00 pm

Do you know her personally?  Or him?  Because I think they might be right about Bert.  Definitely half right about him.

superior_wang

Quote from: Albert Einswine on September 21, 2013, 09:53:21 pm

Yeah, when responding to it is only going to crank up the volume on it.

I very much agree. Whats to be gained by a public figure like an sec level coach etc by doing social media? Can only go bad.

McHogLovin

Do you know her personally?  Or him?   I think they might be right about Bert.  Definitely half right about him.

Bowfishinghogfan

Don't follow twitter. Did anybody get back at her or was it hopefully long forgotten.

hawgsmellgud

No they did. Then Members of ar media retweeted all of it so that fans could pile on more. I think she should be quiet, but I also think we should have her back she is a part of hog nation now.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

Albert Einswine

Quote from: hawgsmellgud on September 21, 2013, 10:03:03 pm
No they did. Then Members of ar media retweeted all of it so that fans could pile on more. I think she should be quiet, but I also think we should have her back she is a part of hog nation now.

I don't have millionaire's backs that don't have sense enough not to fan flames on social media, sorry.

Augustus

Quote from: McHogLovin on September 21, 2013, 09:55:23 pm
Do you know her personally?  Or him?  Because I think they might be right about Bert.  Definitely half right about him.

Right... Wisky fans didn't start talking S*** about Bret or Jen until he left Wisky for Arkansas... but all of the sudden, they're right about them.

Makes sense.

jamie72921

Quote from: Albert Einswine on September 21, 2013, 06:36:07 pm
I hope she has the mettle to endure it and the maturity to just bear it without firing back.

hawgsmellgud

Quote from: Albert Einswine on September 21, 2013, 10:06:04 pm

I don't have millionaire's backs that don't have sense enough not to fan flames on social media, sorry.

I'm sure u don't. I mean hell you're on this board, and that's all that happens here. I like to think of all us fans as like a group, a family if u will. I can say she should shut up, You can say she should shut up, but they can't say that. Instead we just fight with each other.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

HawgHotti

Quote from: AugustusThe3rd on September 21, 2013, 10:06:35 pm
Right... Wisky fans didn't start talking S*** about Bret or Jen until he left Wisky for Arkansas... but all of the sudden, they're right about them.

Makes sense.

I think it's telling that he is not welcomed back at Iowa either, where he is an alum.  He does a good job by burning bridges.  Tweeting "#karma" to the former players you took care of is an example of how to burn bridges. 

WaltKowalski

Quote from: HawgHotti on September 21, 2013, 10:39:40 pm
I think it's telling that he is not welcomed back at Iowa either, where he is an alum.  He does a good job by burning bridges.  Tweeting "#karma" to the former players you took care of is an example of how to burn bridges.

If this cesspool stirring POS is still here after the cleanup I will move on down the information super hwy.

Pickwick Hog

Quote from: HawgHotti on September 21, 2013, 10:39:40 pm

Care to back that BS up?
Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

Pickwick Hog

Quote from: WaltKowalski on September 21, 2013, 10:41:19 pm
If this cesspool stirring POS is still here after the cleanup I will move on down the information super hwy.

I've been debating the same thing all night.