Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is March 7 our "Junior Day"

Started by gibby, February 22, 2015, 10:28:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gibby

I've been seeing quite a bit about our rivals hosting Arkansas kids at "junior day" on their campus. Saw this morning where the FS Northside kids are visiting on March 7. Is that date a large event? Or do we even do a formal Junior Day like Miss, LSU, Bama and others?

I'll hang up and listen.

ricepig

We don't generally have a JR day as others will. We'll bring in a smaller number, usually due to the distance some would have to travel. Bama, LSU, and others will have 100 kids just do to their location near the talent. It is the sold out LSU basketball game day, so they should see a wild crowd.

regi

Hammond was at Ole Miss this weekend, while Capps and Agim were both at LSU this weekend. I assume it was for Jr. days. Also, looks like several of our Rivals are off to fast starts for 2016 recruits. Us? not so much.

OnTheHillHogFan

The staff will have several smaller junior days. Most schools will bring in 30 or more guys at a time but CBB believes in bringing in about 10 guys so the staff can focus more of their time on them.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

MP24

March 7th is the start of spring break for a lot of high schools.
January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.