Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McTelvin Agim

Started by The Recruiting Guy, February 20, 2015, 10:34:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

along with Arkansas Director of Recruiting E.K. Franks and Real Deal in the Rock founder Bill Ingram were on Recruiting Thursday last night.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2015/feb/20/re/

hogoffate

anybody have an idea if we are the "leader"?  we need him

PorkRinds

Quote from: hogoffate on February 20, 2015, 01:00:35 pm
anybody have an idea if we are the "leader"?  we need him

He's not released a leader per se, but we sit pretty well with him I think.

hogwild6700

I'm originally from the Hope/Texarkana area. I still have some ties in Hope. I've actually discussed MA with a few people who know this young man. I have yet to meet him but have heard he's a great kid.

From what I have heard he has hinted that he wants to play in Texas, which is where he is originally from. That was a year ago-so obviously a lot can change between then and up until the day he signs with a school. I have enough confidence in CBB that I feel we have a legitimate shot at anyone, including MA.

Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Nobody is recruting harder than us

HawgnCorona

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on February 20, 2015, 02:08:38 pm
Nobody is recruting harder than us

That is what I like too hear...
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

gibby

He's at LSU this weekend. Bleaux Tigers.

SwineGrind

I have a coworker that travels to work in Hope several days per week, where he comes in contact with his mom. Needless to say this coworker is a Razorback fanatic. I don't want to get into too many details, but up until now he has been hearing Oklahoma. However this is before these latest offers.

I say allow it to play out and allow this young man the opportunity to cross his Ts and dot his Is and make the best choice for him. No one wants pressure on them when it comes to their future.

Tim

Quote from: SwineGrind on February 21, 2015, 10:48:27 am

I say allow it to play out and allow this young man the opportunity to cross his Ts and dot his Is and make the best choice for him.
as opposed to what? 

SwineGrind

Quote from: Tim on February 21, 2015, 12:50:39 pm
as opposed to what?

As opposed to unneeded/unproductive fan pressure.

Bad News Boar

The feeling towards this young man are a little different that the homegrown feelings we have. This young man moved into our state and has become a part of us. We have adopted him as our own, but are understanding of his situation. Weird spot to be in. Unlike pthers, I do not feel like this young man "owes" it to us to play for the Hogs. I just really, really want him too.
Some of the greatest poetry is revealing to the reader the beauty in something that was so simple you had taken it for granted.

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: SwineGrind on February 21, 2015, 06:35:45 pm
As opposed to unneeded/unproductive fan pressure.

Regardless of "fan pressure", the young man will have the opportunity to "dot his i's and cross his t's".  Nothing we discuss here will affect that. Lol