mbgrulz

Quote from: chiti66 on March 02, 2015, 05:45:00 pm
Really hope we pick up:

Monk
Smith
Macon
Moore
Fisher

The player I really want (aside from Monk, duh...) is Moore.  The kid has the idea size for a SG (D-Wade is 6'4), is a really good shooter and can defend!  Plus he is a 4-year player.  Macon is a pure scorer and Fish is the future PG.  Don't know why folks have acted as though Moore is an after thought.  I know that Monk is the GEM of the class, but we would be getting MAJOR talent if we can land the other 4 IN STATE players.  These guys are really that good and I know that CMA can't wait to get these kids on the Hill.  Along with Beard, Whitt, Manny, Hannahs, Kapita, Moses and Trey?  And if we could somehow land Davis.....man we'd be stacked!!! 

LETS GO!!!
I just don't see it with Moore. I like his size and his athleticism is D1, but he has just failed to jump out at me as a guy who we've gotta have. I'll admit that Ivd only seen 3 games though.

Razor6

I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

The_Iceman

What about Payton Willis? Seemed to hold his own against Monk last night.

RazorAg

Quote from: The_Iceman on March 03, 2015, 08:46:04 am
What about Payton Willis? Seemed to hold his own against Monk last night.

Have really liked Willis when I've seen him. Just haven't seen him against top flight comp. He has a chance. Looking forward to seeing him and Korita this spring/summer.

arkansasrazorback

De'Ron Davis retweeted
Cash Reeves @cash_reeves  ·  22h 22 hours ago
@DDavis2016 Please come to Arkansas.  Help knock Kentucky off their perch.

De'Ron Davis retweet.  What are our chances with this guy.  He looks like a man.

-Blu

Quote from: arkansasrazorback on March 04, 2015, 08:52:15 pm
De'Ron Davis retweeted
Cash Reeves @cash_reeves  ·  22h 22 hours ago
@DDavis2016 Please come to Arkansas.  Help knock Kentucky off their perch.

De'Ron Davis retweet.  What are our chances with this guy.  He looks like a man.

Hope I'm wrong but, I don't feel real confident in our chances with Davis.  He really hasn't mentioned us at all in his latest interviews unless asked, and seemed to be upset with Arkansas media for naming his top 5, said he doesn't even know his top 5 yet. I think as of right now he's a Indiana lean, but things can definitely change. 

dhizzle

How about this Biggie Goldman kid. He's 6'9+ 195lbs Stretch 4. Looks like he can handle the ball and shoot the three well. I've only seen one highlight film of the kid he was going up against a much smaller defender.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: dhizzle on March 05, 2015, 09:53:13 am
How about this Biggie Goldman kid. He's 6'9+ 195lbs Stretch 4. Looks like he can handle the ball and shoot the three well. I've only seen one highlight film of the kid he was going up against a much smaller defender.

He is really in love with his jump shot. He seems to have a nice stroke though.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: dhizzle on March 05, 2015, 09:53:13 am
This sounds like a MA guy!