Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tuesday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, February 17, 2015, 01:15:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren DeLoach

Thanks Richard. Looks like coach Pittman is lining them up.
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

Hawgzinbowlz

Working on relationships.

" GO HOGS "

reddogjcss

Thanks Richard! Always look forward to your post.

Pigsear

Haven't seen Davenport play, but I've been around him and his family quit a bit, super good kid from a good family.

PEtrader

Quote from: Pigsear on February 17, 2015, 09:00:56 pm
Haven't seen Davenport play, but I've been around him and his family quit a bit, super good kid from a good family.

That isn't a kid,  he looks like a 35 year old man.
Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

lechon

Quote from: PEtrader on February 17, 2015, 10:12:26 pm
That isn't a kid,  he looks like a 35 year old man.

maybe he was "held back" for a decade or two..
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

Pigsear

Does look old for his age.

JaketheSnake

I'm not sure Davenport has the speed to be a college LBer.  If he keeps putting on some weight, he could grow into a nice DT.  He is def a BULL!

razorfrog

Not sure Davenport has much upside.  Looks really mature for a sophmore.

jgphillips3

Davenport looks like the kind of guy you would have seen leaving the NY Giants locker room in the 50's.  Definitely looks the part of a football player.  Interesting to watch him develop.