Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kapita to the Hogs

Started by ricepig, February 12, 2015, 06:08:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Huntington Prep power forward Ted Kapita has committed to Arkansas per Scout.com's Evan Daniels

klp1

:razorback: :razorback:

Scott7703

ricepig

@EvanDaniels:Top 50 senior post player Ted Kapita (http://t.co/YtCQ5MRmFi) just committed to Arkansas, per Huntington Prep coach Arkell Bruce.

A-Town Hog Fan

Lord help us all!

HOGINTENNESSEE

Adam Stokes

Wow, out of nowhere.  We now have the #22 class in basketball (for those who care.)

Corkscrew Johnson

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to The Hogs Mr. Kapita.

Our success is attractive.

" GO HOGS "

No1Hog27

opineonswine

Arkansas WR

I remember watching his highlights a long time ago. He is super athletic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVx8PkS3QcU

forrest city joe

Woo Hoo---------------WPS. this is a big get from Mike and staff. he is even a higher ranked recruit than Whitt. great talent. THIS IS BIG HOG FANS. GO HOGS.

TejasPete

Yes! We really needed another big man.

Hawgzinbowlz

Gotta have the bigs.

Just what we need.

" GO HOGS "

TejasPete

Break & Run

Kapita with Kingsley... now we just need another K...

LOL
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

tophawg19

how is a 98.43 not a 5 star player . is this our answer for the possibility of portis leaving ?
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

ArmyOfnobunaga

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.     -Some guy named Will

Hogberry Snortcake

Hogimus Prime

Once he gets comfortable with MA's system Ted Kapita is going to a pain in the ass for opposing teams

opineonswine

Quote from: Adam Stokes on February 12, 2015, 06:12:31 pm
Wow, out of nowhere.  We now have the #22 class in basketball (for those who care.)

Moved up 46 spots with Kapita commit.

Polecat

Much needed. Way to go coaching staff!
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

TejasPete

WPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Polecat

I'm dreaming but a starting 5 of Portis, Kapita, Whitt, Qualls and Beard would be sick

bigdaddyhawg

This is great news, great recruiting!!

Who is the closer with this kid??  Anyone know??

Just a fantastic job by Mike and his staff!!
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

HOGINTENNESSEE

RazorBassin

immahog

If portis  an qualls stay LOOK OUT
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

Scott7703

Quote from: Adam Stokes on February 12, 2015, 06:12:31 pm

With only 2 commitments. Hard to argue with the talent of Witt and Kapita.

Polecat

Kapita and Monk could make Fayetteville "Lob City East"

Big Daddy

Quote from: Polecat on February 12, 2015, 06:35:58 pm
I'm dreaming but a starting 5 of Portis, Kapita, Whitt, Qualls and Beard would be sick

Now that's a potential championship team!

discombobulationist

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 05, 2014, 02:17:08 pmISIS could be overrunning your city and Rick would talk about how nice it is to have new neighbors.

ldfergu

Admittedly I don't follow bball recruiting too close. Are we after anyone else for this class?

ricepig

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on February 12, 2015, 06:59:17 pm
Admittedly I don't follow bball recruiting too close. Are we after anyone else for this class?

We can't take anyone else, unless or until Portis makes his decision.

PorkRinds

Watkins and Cleveland pulling their weight.

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on February 12, 2015, 06:59:17 pm

It would be nice if we would tell someone such as Durham to move along and go get Allen but thats not going to happen. Kapita is a great pickup though. Honestly didnt think Mike had it in him

ThisTeetsTaken

VERY pleasantly surprised! 
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

jseinfeld50

We need Durham but wish Miles was set free to use his scholarship.

Bacon_Bitz

Did not expect this!  Great pickup!

razorhog52

Huge!!! Those knowlegable, what can you tell us about his health?

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

Has more to do with Thompson not anywhere close than Portis leaving. If you are gonna compete with Kentucky, you better get length

The_Iceman

Quote from: HoneyNuttPetrinoos on February 12, 2015, 07:34:42 pm
Has more to do with Thompson not anywhere close than Portis leaving. If you are gonna compete with Kentucky, you better get length

Not true. Thompson is a 5 behind Kingsley. Kapita is more of a 4.

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

A big is a big. The 4 or 5s went out 5 years ago in my book.  You basically do the same thing in Mikes system with both switching in and out the lane and occasionally moving outside if needed if a guard is in trouble or even on a screen

yraciv

Becoming Huntington south. Talk about a good school to have your foot in the door. If Ted wants to get in Thomas Bryant's ear, I think we could make room.  Hell I think this pickup makes next years roster look pretty good with or without Portis.

Hogfaniam

Quote from: Break & Run on February 12, 2015, 06:25:51 pm
Kapita with Kingsley... now we just need another K...

LOL

Uh....rethink that....
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

forrest city joe

Quote from: HoneyNuttPetrinoos on February 12, 2015, 07:34:42 pm
Wrong! Trey Tompson has outstanding skills. he can shoot it and pass it. he is going to be a good player before he leaves here.

apcapri

Nice pick up for the Hogs. Welcome Mr. Kapita. WPS!