Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

More love. No, not what you think

Started by LRRandy, January 14, 2015, 05:56:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LRRandy

http://cfn.scout.com/2/1501973.html

I didn't post this about the #1. Look down. That's more love for the Razorback resurgence. It makes it kind of exciting to think about next year for the hogs.
This is fun, isn't it.

Ugly Uncle

This is great.  I love it is from SCOUT because maybe some iffy recruits might be checking this and feel better about choosing us.

Right now I'm just looking for good news...not that I'm depressed, but I like good news.
Retired Radio Host

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

reddogjcss

redeye

Seems like we're always put around Oregon, which I find interesting.  I can see all these analysts watching Ohio State manhandle Oregon and thinking "who else has a big OL and a great defense?".

I personally think it's a little high and premature for us, but it has to begin somewhere.

ZERO

This is the second top ten ranking I've seen. The other had us at #4. For some reason, we're either extremely high or just barely scraping in the 20's. A couple have even left us out. People just don't know what to make of us.

Level of merit aside, it's great to be back in actual conversations again.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."