Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thank You Darius Philon Thread

Started by The_Iceman, January 13, 2015, 11:01:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Qhog

Darius,

You were a great Razorback and I think you grew as a football player and as a person during your time here.  Best of luck in football and in life- and Go Hogs!

Huds_HawgTide

Great hog...thank you for playing your guts out thru a cpl down yrs...hog for life
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

jboro-hog

Thank you Darius for all the great memories. Wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. I know you will have a great NFL career. Best wishes. WPS  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Potosihog

Darius,
It was a pleasure watching you leave it all on the field week after week.  Thats for your contribution in the rebuilding of razorback football. I hope you enjoy a long career in the nfl. 

TeufelHog

Wish you success in all endeavors Darius!  Thank you for your dedication to your team, our university, and our great state.  You will be missed, but we look forward to your accomplishments in the NFL and your return to campus to complete your degree.  Gotta get that name etched in "Senior Walk!"

elksnort

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 13, 2015, 11:01:05 am
I wanted to start a thread where fans can post their positive remarks to Darius Philon. Maybe someone will direct him to this thread and he can read all of our remarks.

Thank you Darius for coming to Arkansas and helping us turn around the program. You were one of the best Defensive Tackles we have ever seen. Best of luck to you in the NFL!

Always rep the HOGS! WPS!
Good work.  And I agree.  He excelled.