Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why does Sterling from Center Ridge have a commercial on the radio?

Started by HogMantheIntruder, January 06, 2015, 05:13:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

supersaint

Rick is Super nice.
Tige Bait lives in his parents' basement in FL. He's never lived in Louisiana.
Also, I own page two.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

TMc

shotgun7

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hogsanity

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on January 07, 2015, 08:15:35 pm
LOL  I was just thinking about that when I read your post.  Didn't he claim he worked at that store?

I thought he usually called from various payphones outside of stores because he was there waiting for his wife, mom, dad, someone else to get done shopping because they were his ride or he was their ride.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

SRV

We've got entirely too many troublemakers here. Too many 40-year-old adolescents, felons, power drinkers and trustees of modern chemistry.....

Hogfan1660

Arkansas Fan said it best..... "It's Dubbabees"!!! I was literally LOL!

hawgsmellgud

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 07, 2015, 08:27:17 am
My favorite call ever, to any show, is the one that Bo plays on his intro with the guy screaming at the top of his lungs "we lost two games at Bud Walton Bo!!!".  I was laughing hysterically when I heard the original call.  You have to be insane to be that worked up and call into a radio show.

Oh my god, you should have heard the day he called in and said he burned like $5000 worth on Arkansas gear the day we fired Pelphrey. Absolutely hilarious.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

HogMantheIntruder

"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon