Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogville.net Bowl Pick 'em - Final

Started by WilsonHog, January 05, 2015, 07:29:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

January 05, 2015, 07:29:41 am Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 07:30:31 am by WilsonHog
With only the National Championship game remaining, here are the standings:

LR Hog   26
elvis26   26
prhogs22   25
jsfore   25
razorwill   25
rowdy1   25
RumHam   25
cultoftheredpig   25
BR   25
SpaHog1986   25
StoernerJonesFan   25
The Chief   25

If you are listed above, you need to pick the winner of the Oregon?Ohio State game and the final score. Pick the winner in the pick'em as you normally would, and put your final score prediction in this thread.

The deadline to submit your picks is 3:00 p.m. on Monday, January 12th.

StoernerJonesFan

Ragnar Hogbrok

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

prhogs22

Oregon - 42                                                                                                                 osu                                                                                                               24

BR

"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

cultoftheredpig

jsfore

WilsonHog

There was a three-way tie on the number of games picked correctly; elvis26,   
LR Hog, and StoernerJonesFan all finished with 26. However, StoernerJonesFan was the only one who submitted a score prediction for the game: he picked Ohio State, 34-31.

(He was also the only one of the three to predict a Buckeyes' win).

Congratulations to StoernerJonesFan, winner of the Hogville.net CFB Bowl Pick'em!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

StoernerJonesFan

Ragnar Hogbrok

Closest I came to winning anything like this on my life. It was fun.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.