Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chris Bermans wife died yesterday in an auto accident.

Started by DeltaBoy, May 10, 2017, 09:02:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/kathy-berman-wife-of-espn-broadcaster-chris-berman-dies-in-car-accident-051017

Kathy Berman, the wife of ESPN broadcaster Chris Berman, died after being involved in a car accident on Tuesday afternoon, ESPN confirmed in a statement.

Prayers for the Man who made NFL Football Fun again.  What a tragic loss.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hogcard1964

EastexHawg

What an awful story.  A man in my area was killed in a very similar sounding wreck here yesterday, hit from behind on the highway.  Prayers sent for Boomer and family.

BigSexyHog

Guessing prayers goes out to everyone who died in a car crash yesterday?  Not just so called celebrities
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

Hogs7672

Today is Chris's birthday, they were married 33 years, they have children, Sunday is Mothers Day. So yes, Chris and his family are in my prayers.

In response to a previous posters comments. I pray for a lot of families that I don't know, will never know and are not celebrities. It's called loving others...try it.

hogsanity

Death makes us all equal. We are all given two things in life, a time to be born and a time to die. Every day I get older and every day that becomes more clear to me when I hear about things like this. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

go hogues

Quote from: BigSexyHog on May 10, 2017, 09:45:47 am
Guessing prayers goes out to everyone who died in a car crash yesterday?  Not just so called celebrities
Stay classy.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.