Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How did Devin Thomas, Joe Adams, and De'Anthony Curtis do in the all-star game?

Started by jchill, January 06, 2008, 11:21:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jchill

I watched only a few minutes of the game. Did anyone else see it? If so, how did our guys do?

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Obi-Hawg Kenobi

Quote from: jchill on January 06, 2008, 11:21:07 am
I watched only a few minutes of the game. Did anyone else see it? If so, how did our guys do?

DT did not play due to injury!  And i'm really pissed at the other All Star game because DC and JA might have gotten a total of 8 plays on the field COMBINED!!! Then, when they were on the field, neither had the ball thrown or handed their way!!! 
TRUST IN THE FORCE!!!  LET IT FLOW ALL THROUGHOUT YOU!!

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Obi-Hawg Kenobi on January 06, 2008, 11:31:43 am

DT did not play due to injury!  And i'm really pissed at the other All Star game because DC and JA might have gotten a total of 8 plays on the field COMBINED!!! Then, when they were on the field, neither had the ball thrown or handed their way!!! 

Pretty much summed it up....
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

slinky

Maybe lack of play will make Joe Adams realize how things will likely be for at least a couple of years at USC.  He would get lots of play at Arkansas.

Throwback1

Curtis was obviously the play action decoy....had about 5, 6 plays, and I think faked to him on a play action every time.  Did work at least once, though, on the first red TD on the QB keeper around the right end.
"So me and the boys were sitting around, trying to decide what to do with all this extra coin, and I said, "I'm gonna hire that texting clown over in Arkansas", and, I, I really underestimated the creepiness." - Pete Boone, Ole Miss AD

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Coach Obvious

I watched the Under Armor game, and felt like I wasted a lot of time. Hardly saw them on the field. Never touched the ball.

Throwback1

Yeah.  At least, for what it's worth, the word out of Orlando is that D had a really good week and impressed all the coaches.  I'm more worried about if he becomes a Hog than I am about touches, or lack thereof,  yesterday.
"So me and the boys were sitting around, trying to decide what to do with all this extra coin, and I said, "I'm gonna hire that texting clown over in Arkansas", and, I, I really underestimated the creepiness." - Pete Boone, Ole Miss AD

dwbhog

Quote from: slinky on January 06, 2008, 03:13:49 pm
Maybe lack of play will make Joe Adams realize how things will likely be for at least a couple of years at USC.  He would get lots of play at Arkansas.

That's what I'm hoping for.  I watched most of that game, and never saw him on the field.  He was one of the higher rated DB's at the game, but apparently didn't have a good enough showing to get much PT.  He'd probably have a better chance of getting on the field earlier with the hogs vs. USC.

hog_fan

Quote from: dwbhog on January 06, 2008, 09:24:00 pm
That's what I'm hoping for.  I watched most of that game, and never saw him on the field.  He was one of the higher rated DB's at the game, but apparently didn't have a good enough showing to get much PT.  He'd probably have a better chance of getting on the field earlier with the hogs vs. USC.

He was getting rave reviews all week in practice.

press ham

joe adams was in the slot on a few plays. all the passes went toward the sideline and nothing over the middle toward joe. joe's only chance to retun a punt was botched when the punter fumbled the snap.

Beaverfever

Quote from: slinky on January 06, 2008, 03:13:49 pm
That's what I'm saying.  I don't understand all of these kids lining up to go to a college there is a very good chance they will never play.  If he went to arkansas he would know he would play.  USC really does have great talents that don't get to play that could be studs for us and probably play pro.  But no NFL team is going to draft a back up.  It's a shame really.

saywhat?

Quote from: Beaverfever on January 07, 2008, 02:28:03 am
That's what I'm saying.  I don't understand all of these kids lining up to go to a college there is a very good chance they will never play.  If he went to arkansas he would know he would play.  USC really does have great talents that don't get to play that could be studs for us and probably play pro.  But no NFL team is going to draft a back up.  It's a shame really.

Not true.  USC has a third string QB I'd never even heard of in the pro's right now.

The Broadcaster

I ain't saying, I'm just sayin'

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: The Broadcaster on January 07, 2008, 03:43:50 pm
Yeah, isn't it Casey Castleberry? The backup for the Patriots.

Hahaha...this made my day. close but no cigar..