Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

havent seen any of the recruits

Started by sivad53, January 05, 2008, 02:36:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sivad53

yet on the UA game.  Has anyone seen adams or curtis yet?

Zen_Hog

sivad53

wish we had a chance with julio jones...had some interest in us.

Aquilos

DeAnthony Curtis was the back in on the Red Team when Gannon ran in for the TD.

imhogwild2

Adams is #1 for the red team and Curtis is #23 on the red team
Bring back slobbering hog. Member Since 12/1/2006

sivad53

any reason this isnt in hd...looks like crap

sivad53

I havent seen him they said he was playing in the slot and db, but i havent seen him at either.

imhogwild2

Quote from: sivad53 on January 05, 2008, 03:04:18 pm
I havent seen him they said he was playing in the slot and db, but i havent seen him at either.
He played slot for a few plays
Bring back slobbering hog. Member Since 12/1/2006

sivad53

Brewerfan10

it looks like Curtis is the permenant play-action back

The_Hill

LSU is rackin up the recruits in both of these games...not good for us.
John, I was first team All-State. I can put the ball anywhere I want to. I'll make it rain out here.

havok

They might as well rename the game as, "Lets feature Julio Jones on every play" game.

sivad53

you think they would try to get everyone a chance to touch it adams and curtis were not even targeted

The real Hogules

Quote from: sivad53 on January 05, 2008, 04:02:17 pm
you think they would try to get everyone a chance to touch it adams and curtis were not even targeted

That's what happens sometimes when you end up at a place where everyone on the entire team (reserves included) was an absolute stud during their respective HS playing days.............

Think USC-w.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Aquilos

Actually, the majority of the players playing had committed to either UCLA, Clemson, or someone else. After that was Florida, Alabama, USC, and a few other. Alabama has me concerned. They have a lot of great guys coming through...

jdevers

Quote from: Aquilos on January 05, 2008, 04:18:25 pm
Alabama has me concerned. They have a lot of great guys coming through...

And they did that with back to back barely above .500 seasons.  They had a good class last year, but very nearly the number 1 in the country this year so far.  Bama will be a force in another season, they will be good this year, but the 2009 season they will probably be awesome. 

3kgthog

I just wasted two hours of my life hoping Adams and Curtis would get some kind of action. They were nothing but decoys or blockers for like three plays. Wow!

I guess they figured all we wanted to see was Julio Jones and that goofy looking long-necked freak Glennon that is nowhere near the 200 lbs they had him listed at.

Aquilos

Julio Jones IS awesome though. Breaking tackles and ankles.

Hawgvillain

Quote from: The real Hogules on January 05, 2008, 04:07:00 pm
That's what happens sometimes when you end up at a place where everyone on the entire team (reserves included) was an absolute stud during their respective HS playing days.............

Think USC-w.
Maybe Adams will realize that it helps in his recruitment....not sure if that's what you were getting at.