Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Neal Brown...a Dynastic Choice to replace CBB

Started by hassettsportsman, October 02, 2017, 10:53:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hassettsportsman

It's not because he beat LSU in BR.  It's because he's considered to be one of the brightest minds in college ball.  Most importantly, he can RECRUIT in the Deep South!  Frank was 31 when he came to Hog Land to begin his dynasty.  The Neal Brown Dynasty could stabilize and revitalize the Hog Universe.  The only obstacle will be AD Long...unless of course...he could actually have the foresight to make the choice himself....with the search committee's stamp of approval.

NuttinItUp

I'll allow it.

Watching Troy beat LSU was glorious.

Looking at his record, I am sure some "big" program will snatch him up after this season or next.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neal_Brown

PORKULATOR

You A-holez ought to be ashamed of yourself, still posting shatty like this. I really hope you step on a snake or get VD, or just be forever known as quivering, pre-pubescent, powder puffs of ever growing cowardice for the rest of your lives. I mean really... Your cat poop. With a War Eagle logo stuck in it.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

onebadrubi

We are going to get a flavor of the week each week any coach upsets another team.  Pitiful

hassettsportsman

Say what you will....the courtship should commence...all we need is the proper chaperone...and yes, this is the way it usually begins!

NuttinItUp

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 02, 2017, 11:05:24 pm
We are going to get a flavor of the week each week any coach upsets another team.  Pitiful

Brown went 10-3 last year at Troy. Off to a good start this year. Not really a flash-in-the-pan type.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: hassettsportsman on October 02, 2017, 11:09:38 pm
Say what you will....the courtship should commence...all we need is the proper chaperone...and yes, this is the way it usually begins!

I'd be game for that. After the season of course.

If CBB wins less than 6 games and the athletic department/foundation can afford the buyout then I'd be good with it after the regular season is over.
This is my non-signature signature.

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

NuttinItUp

Quote from: sowmonella on October 02, 2017, 11:14:26 pm
Career 18-12 record.

Gotta take out that first year 4-8 record for the rebuild, though. :P

14-4 the last two years so far...

onebadrubi

Quote from: NuttinItUp on October 02, 2017, 11:10:40 pm
Brown went 10-3 last year at Troy. Off to a good start this year. Not really a flash-in-the-pan type.

Didn't the uca coach have a better record than that, so why not him?

NuttinItUp

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 02, 2017, 11:15:50 pm
Didn't the uca coach have a better record than that, so why not him?

Not sure of his record or if he beat any teams like LSU, but if so, I will allow him as well.

hassettsportsman

I've enjoyed the Cardinal and White Hogs since '64.  My colors are true!  Not this grey or black combo or cowboy clone outfits.  Neal Brown is the next Hog Dynamo Hum, Dynamo Hum original! Get on the love train now!

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: NuttinItUp on October 02, 2017, 11:15:38 pm

Why? People don't take out BB's first year...Also I believe a Mod posted this a a no-no to post this crap in MMQB.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on October 02, 2017, 11:36:41 pm
Why? People don't take out BB's first year...Also I believe a Mod posted this a a no-no to post this crap in MMQB.

What are you talking about?....People take out BB's first two years all the time.  That is the whole point of him getting a "pass" for the first couple years that everyone always mentions.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: PORKULATOR on October 02, 2017, 10:59:53 pm
You A-holez ought to be ashamed of yourself, still posting shatty like this. I really hope you step on a snake or get VD, or just be forever known as quivering, pre-pubescent, powder puffs of ever growing cowardice for the rest of your lives. I mean really... Your cat poop. With a War Eagle logo stuck in it.

I just LOL'd...!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

hassettsportsman

Firstly, I would like every game to be a Hog victory.  That's a given!  There are threads here that question the O line, the kicking and special teams, play calling, in fact, every phase of the game.  Similarly, don't they disrespect the coach and his players too?  I joined this open forum to enjoy diverse opinions and gain knowledge of the modern Hog Universe.  If my subject content is to be forbidden, then I suggest the founders/moderators remove any member's pictures that sexually objectify women.  Is that no less offensive?  Then, where does it stop?

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: hassettsportsman on October 03, 2017, 12:13:53 am
Firstly, I would like every game to be a Hog victory.  That's a given!  There are threads here that question the O line, the kicking and special teams, play calling, in fact, every phase of the game.  Similarly, don't they disrespect the coach and his players too?  I joined this open forum to enjoy diverse opinions and gain knowledge of the modern Hog Universe.  If my subject content is to be forbidden, then I suggest the founders/moderators remove any member's pictures that sexually objectify women.  Is that no less offensive?  Then, where does it stop?

You'll recognize the toxic threads when you see them. Don't be so sensitive.

This is my non-signature signature.

ZERO

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on October 03, 2017, 12:07:14 am
I just LOL'd...!

Yeah, that post was solid gold. The "hope you step on a snake" part got me, too.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

hassettsportsman

The snake comment was oddly comical. Today I was in the woods engaged in hunting prep work.  I looked down and was standing on a copperhead.  I assure you it got my full attention.  Having a distinct place in nature, I allowed it to continue it's search for....rats!

sickboy

Quote from: NuttinItUp on October 02, 2017, 11:15:38 pm

Not to mention they almost beat Clemson last year in that Death Valley.

holeinthewall

Quote from: NuttinItUp on October 02, 2017, 11:10:40 pm

He also lost 35-3 to ASU.

hassettsportsman

In our universe, change is the only constant...it's time again in the Hog universe!

onebadrubi

Your posting style is so similar to a few others around here that I have wondered if were all the same person.