Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Man, tough game

Started by mizzouman, March 08, 2018, 06:35:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mizzouman

Oh well.  We got out muscled and beat up.  GA played very well.  Congrats.

Good luck tonight Hogs!!

BoarnSupremacy

Quote from: mizzouman on March 08, 2018, 06:35:04 pm
Oh well.  We got out muscled and beat up.  GA played very well.  Congrats.

Good luck tonight Hogs!!

Some think playing Porter Jr was a mistake.  Messed up the year long team chemistry.

mizzouman

Quote from: BoarnSupremacy on March 08, 2018, 07:08:08 pm

Some think playing Porter Jr was a mistake.  Messed up the year long team chemistry.
Could be.  We'll know more if we make the NCAAT.

Dr. Starcs

k.c.hawg

Yoo are in and it gives you several more practices. Granted he took 17 shots but with your lack of depth right now 12 and 7 comes in handy. Hopefully he can put up similar numbers on less shots or better numbers on equal shots. I think your guys suffered more from normally steady performers having a bad night. And, I'm not willing to just say that was chemistry.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

ListenHereMister

Hey Mizzouman,
I hate to be the #1 seed matched up with Mizzou in the 2nd Round this year.

mizzouman

We'll see.  Hope some of that rust gets knocked off. 

Hogs playing well tonight so far.

azhog10

Love a kid that lets the game come to him and shoots the ball 17 times for 12 points.

ShadowHawg

Jr took 17 shots. That's why they lost.

rude1

Quote from: ShadowHawg on March 08, 2018, 10:54:42 pm
Jr took 17 shots. That's why they lost.
Ding ding ding WINNER!!!! 23 minutes and took 17 shots from a player who hadn't played practically all season. Shot them right out of the game. Obviously this kid is only playing for his own stats.

greasy_corner

Do we think porter jr will get tourney MVP?  All-tourney team at least, I'd say.

PonderinHog

Quote from: collins4heisman on March 08, 2018, 11:28:47 pm
13 years posting on another team's message board? Sweet life
Have you seen their message board?  Me neither, but I hear it's bad.

NostraHOGus

If Mizzou had hit that last three pointer, Cuonzo would have seemed like a genius.

In my opinion, you don't make a move like that after a win, but then people accuse the coach of being stupid for not playing a high lottery pick who claims to be ready.

On the other hand, Porter said after the game he was 65%.  I wouldn't play Michael Jordan at 65%.