Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AU Game Day Predictions

Started by Razorod, February 27, 2018, 09:04:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawg Red

Quote from: HoginMemphis on February 27, 2018, 10:19:06 pm
Any decent team makes the NCAAT now. It's like college football bowl games.

351 D1 basketball programs. 68 make the NCAA tournament. The math says that is just 19% of the teams. So, no, nothing like college football bowl games where 62% of the teams make it to a bowl game.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: HoginMemphis on February 27, 2018, 10:19:06 pm
Any decent team makes the NCAAT now. It's like college football bowl games.
Not even close. That goes to show how little you know about about college basketball and sports in general. About 34% of the teams from the top 7 college basketball conferences make the tournament. Less than 10% of all college basketball teams get an at large bid. North of 70% of P5 teams make bowl games annually. Over 65% of FBS teams as a whole play in a bowl game annually. It's literally twice as hard to make the tournament than it is to play in a bowl game. Do you just make stuff up and pretend you know what you're talking about?

HoopS

Guys. You gotta know by now that people who know the least tend to bark the loudest.

Saying that everybody who is decent makes the NCAAT is so out of touch it has to just flat be ignorance or intentional BS. Either should be ignored, and noted for future consideration when the same poster tries to piss people off again.

Thumb up a little further and read his first BS post. He tries to put us down but in reality he admits we are actually above average.

Meh. I'm just curious how some have read that tripe for a decade and not figured it out yet.

BentonvilleJeff

If everyone makes it that's decent then Miss St would be in. I personally think they should be in. They had a solid season, but after Tennessee beat them last night I doubt they make it.

Tons of good teams will not be in this year. NIT might be worth watching this season.