Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I think we go 3-1 to finish

Started by razorhog52, February 17, 2018, 06:41:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorhog52

Suprisingly, Alabama looks like team playing the best ball on our schedule.
That Mizzou game could move us to a 7 seed.

USChog

Honestly would not be surprised to go 3 - 1 or 1 - 3. Remaining schedule is tough.

Atlhogfan1

Bama like Hogs.  Completely different team at home this season. 

Mizzou game will be important for both of us.

Enjoy beating UK and AU. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

UnderwearHog

I can see us finishing out the season very strong,maybe even 4-0. Kentucky is fairly above decent, and the whole team is full of freshman. Then you look at us and we have like 7 seniors. Besides age though I also think that we all more talented then them, so don't be surprised if we beat them by double digits

The_Iceman

We will beat Kentucky and now Auburn. With McLemore out for Auburn, and Brown dealing with a bad shoulder, we should win that game at home now.

Lud42

I like our chances against Kentucky. They are not a great shooting or ball handling team and they are not physically dominant.

At Alabama will be tough. Good point guard play seems to be our kryptonite this year and Sexton is fantastic. They are long enough and athletic enough to handle a lot of the things we try to do on defense.

Auburn at home should be fun. They will run with us and it will come down to which team knocks down more shots. Always like our chances in BWA.

At Missouri, I have no idea. I think that we are better than them across the board, but it will be on the road and they always treat us like their championship.

I can see 3-1 to finish, but will be okay with 2-2. I think we are firmly in the tourney at this point and we have an opportunity to play ourselves into better seeding.
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.--H.L. Mencken

Letsroll1200

With 8 games left, I said the hogs would go 6-2 with losses to Bama and Auburn.
We will finish the regular season at 2-2 with losses to Bama and Mizzou. I think we beat the Auburn Cheaters at home. The Auburn Cheaters will go 1-3 to finish their season.

GoHogs1091

We can win against Kentucky at home.

The games against Auburn, at Alabama, and at Missouri will be tough to win.

I wouldn't be surprised with a 1-3 result.

Dominicanhog