Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ladarrius Bishop has an offer from Florida? And he's fast?

Started by Hollywood870, December 08, 2017, 12:03:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood870

SooieGeneris

He was committed to MSU before Mullen left. Teammate of Montaric Brown. I don't know why, he had an offer from us, maybe Bert didn't recruit him hard enough.
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

Cracker

Going to need a guy to fill shoes left by Toliver. Not to mention the speed and playing both ways in HS will likely allow him to be in the punt returner hunt like Toliver was. Who knows though when CCM wants an actual Special Teams coach.
I'm on a mission from God with half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and I'm wearing sunglasses.

hit it.

razorback24

He got a girl at Miss. State, so I don't know if we can flip him, but I talked to him after Arkaldelphia playoff game. That was before Mullen got fired

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: razorback24 on December 08, 2017, 06:06:52 am
He got a girl at Miss. State, so I don't know if we can flip him, but I talked to him after Arkaldelphia playoff game. That was before Mullen got fired

Momma said dat girls are the debil.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

RazorPiggie

Quote from: razorback24 on December 08, 2017, 06:06:52 am

Mullen got fired? Wow. You should probably let ESPN know.

razorback24

Quote from: RazorPiggie on December 08, 2017, 06:43:24 am

I was saying I talked with him before Mullen got fired so I don't know if it changed anything. Now run along I think your mommy calling you for breakfast. You can't stay in her basement all day. Sure she missing her manchild.

IronMountainHog

Quote from: razorback24 on December 08, 2017, 08:24:29 am
I was saying I talked with him before Mullen got fired so I don't know if it changed anything. Now run along I think your mommy calling you for breakfast. You can't stay in her basement all day. Sure she missing her manchild.

I love it when someone is wrong and then reiterates that they are wrong, while implying someone else is stupid.

jackflash

when we hire a DB coach maybe we will make another run at him

MissippHog

You are aware Mullen was not fired, right?

razorback24

December 08, 2017, 08:34:25 am #10 Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 08:57:00 am by razorback24
Quote from: IronMountainHog on December 08, 2017, 08:28:15 am
I love it when someone is wrong and then reiterates that they are wrong, while implying someone else is stupid.

Sorry I taking the DA award for the
8o'clock hour.

razorback24

razorback24

Quote from: Hawg Red on December 08, 2017, 08:49:58 am
Multiple times.

Yes wasn't paying attention. I know he left for flordia. Bishop does have girl at Miss State so I don't know if can flip him or not.

hawgwash

Quote from: razorback24 on December 08, 2017, 09:00:38 am
Yes wasn't paying attention. I know he left for flordia. Bishop does have girl at Miss State so I don't know if can flip him or not.
Maybe we can flip the girl.

DOGALUM

Quote from: razorback24 on December 08, 2017, 09:00:38 am
notice how nobody made reference to your mom's  basement over your screw up.   Don't be a dik when someone corrects you. 

Well done though on the apology. 
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

DOGALUM

A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

RaisinHog

I think Brett moved on from him because he waited too long and he got a commitment from another db .. the new staff prolly don't care if they sign more than 12 people though so I wouldn't be surprised too see them go back after him

razorback24

Quote from: DOGALUM on December 08, 2017, 09:08:26 am
notice how nobody made reference to your mom's  basement over your screw up.   Don't be a dik when someone corrects you. 

Well done though on the apology.

Wasn't paying attention to part I screwed up. Thought he was just being a smart A. It was my bad and I should pay more attention before posting.

mhuff

Quote from: razorback24 on December 08, 2017, 08:37:22 am
Ok I apologize didn't mean to say fired

Made same mistake not long ago. BUT, had a long time poster nicely say we all did it from time to time. You were just unfortunate to get someone who put you down to make themselves look smarter. Alway a sign of insecurity.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: IronMountainHog on December 08, 2017, 08:28:15 am

Delicious... Anyone want to tell him that Florida hired Mullen out from under MSU..?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

HawgHeadCheese

OneTuskOverTheLine™

My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!

razorback24

Coach Morris did call him yesterday and Coach Barry supposed to see him this weekend sometime. We can flip him depending on DC hire and they mentioned using him on offense also.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: mhuff on December 08, 2017, 09:41:03 am
Made same mistake not long ago. BUT, had a long time poster nicely say we all did it from time to time. You were just unfortunate to get someone who put you down to make themselves look smarter. Alway a sign of insecurity.

Exactly what I was doing.

OhioHog

Quote from: mhuff on December 08, 2017, 09:41:03 am
Spot on!

RazorPiggie

Quote from: razorback24 on December 08, 2017, 09:12:45 am
Wasn't paying attention to part I screwed up. Thought he was just being a smart A. It was my bad and I should pay more attention before posting.

Everyone on Hogville is a smart A. Just keeping people on their toes.

Hoggish1

Quote from: RazorPiggie on December 08, 2017, 06:43:24 am

No, he meant Mullin got fired up... lol

Luke STYwalker

This kid has strong relationship with Terrell Buckley who was on staff at Miss St.    Not sure if Buckley went to Florida with Mullen.   That would be the key.   

Hollywood870

Quote from: razorback24 on December 08, 2017, 10:16:06 am
Coach Morris did call him yesterday and Coach Barry supposed to see him this weekend sometime. We can flip him depending on DC hire and they mentioned using him on offense also.
Ok thanks.

hogdiggity

Quote from: Luke STYwalker on December 08, 2017, 11:36:30 am
This kid has strong relationship with Terrell Buckley who was on staff at Miss St.    Not sure if Buckley went to Florida with Mullen.   That would be the key.

He did not go with Mullen.  It would be a big factor if this staff hired Buckley. 

jvanhorn

LOL, pretty sure he didn't get fired dumb azz!

Oklahawg

CBB slotted three DB positions in this recruiting class. They had offers to Bishop, McAllister, Hanspard, Flanigan, and Montgomery (CB from FL). Maybe others, but at least those five. The first three to commit got the spots. Montgomery and Bishop waited and missed a spot as the other three committed rather quickly to UA.

Now that UA is far more likely to take 20+ recruits Bishop should get a second look. Montgomery would seem to be gone, obviously, as I don't see us recruiting Florida much going forward. Risky but I get it. Double-down in Texas. Re-committing the two guys from the Dallas area is not a huge stretch although both seem to have committed to the staff more than UA.

But, to our advantage, Morris did offer both while at SMU so the recruits know of him. Can't recruit any defensive players much until you have a defensive staff.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Luke STYwalker

Gotta remember he was also scared off by the amounts of DB's we signed in the last year or two.  Don't know how much has changed in that dept.  reguardless of who the coaching staff is.   

Oklahawg

Quote from: Luke STYwalker on December 08, 2017, 03:06:44 pm
Gotta remember he was also scared off by the amounts of DB's we signed in the last year or two.  Don't know how much has changed in that dept.  reguardless of who the coaching staff is.   

I'd say lots of opportunity to play!
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Luke STYwalker

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Smashmouth2004

We all know Bret pissed off the Texas H.S. coaches but the way he seemed not wanting to offer Ark kids, I think Ark H.S. coaches weren't very fond of him either.

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: tusked on December 08, 2017, 09:46:02 pm
Bishop was too fast for BB type of play.
Fatman was stupid. you dont pass on in state 4.3 speed when the kid isnt a problem child.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Letsroll1200

Quote from: tusked on December 08, 2017, 09:46:02 pm
Bishop was too fast for BB type of play.

This program improved the minutes after the Mizzou game.

FullTiltBoogie

Quote from: Luke STYwalker on December 08, 2017, 03:06:44 pm

This is the number 1 reason I have heard. We had a lot of depth at DB and he felt like he would get a better opportunity for playing time at MS. I'm sure the way he was recruited had a lot to do with it as well.

NotSoFastMyFriend

hogman78

SPAL

SPAL

Is this the equivalent to the Joe Adams flip for petrino?

TexHog188

"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

RockyMtnHog

There's another big one coming!  Twitter is blowing up tonight.
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"