Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I posted last night

Started by jbigs77, December 07, 2017, 08:35:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbigs77

I posted last night ( I hope I am wrong). Watched the intro. today. Got to say I was impressed. If he ever quits coaching he can be a preacher or a real estate agent. He sold me. I hope for the best. Looking forward to a modern, fast paced offense. Got to have some defense there to.

He said some things that made sense to me. " You have to make adjustments on the run" " You have to have speed and not be chasing speed". I like that and agree.

I been a hog fan since I could pee in the toilet. 1959. My hopes are high, once again. Don't let me down, Mr. Morris
And I Agree with you Mike. Give it a chance.

NuttinItUp

Sometimes I can't read a post because of run-on sentences.

This post has the opposite problem.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 07, 2017, 08:36:36 pm

Lol
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Aunt_Razorback

I did not know anything about Chad Morris but the video interviews he has done and especially the vid of him addressing the team were very energizing. Everyone could use the hopeful enthusiasm :-D 

HBTHogs

Lmao.  Glad you came around though, OP.  Happy to have you on our side.

jbigs77

Your infatuation with grammar, expires your intelligence with reason. lol, carry on young man.

Uncommon

What are you?  Talking about?

TomasPistola

Quote from: jbigs77 on December 07, 2017, 08:35:20 pm
I posted last night ( I hope I am wrong). Watched the intro. today. Got to say I was impressed. If he ever quits coaching he can be a preacher or a real estate agent. He sold me. I hope for the best. Looking forward to a modern, fast paced offense. Got to have some defense there to.

He said some things that made sense to me. " You have to make adjustments on the run" " You have to have speed and not be chasing speed". I like that and agree.

I been a hog fan since I could pee in the toilet. 1959. My hopes are high, once again. Don't let me down, Mr. Morris

You mean an uneducated Hogs fan went off without knowing any facts? Amazing!
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

k.c.hawg

The New Yorker and Vanity Fair are your friend. Sports message boards not so much. Get over yourself, it's not that hard to do.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

East Clintwood

Short.  Succinct.  But choppy.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

jbigs77

Quote from: TomasPistola on December 07, 2017, 08:47:31 pm
You mean an uneducated Hogs fan went off without knowing any facts? Amazing!
I have most likely forgot more than you will ever know. I was just saying, I'm hopeful. I hope you make at least minimum wage. If more, your over paid. 

SRV

That got me to thinking......I have no idea what year I started peeing in the toilet. Hmmmmm.

Speaking of peeing in the toilet, I'm going to be doing a lot of that because I've got a Big Gulp of Kool Aid in each hand.

Woo pig!
We've got entirely too many troublemakers here. Too many 40-year-old adolescents, felons, power drinkers and trustees of modern chemistry.....

Snout team

We have definitely been chasing speed for the past few years
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

hawgmasta

jbigs77

Quote from: bigalphahawg on December 07, 2017, 08:53:06 pm
That got me to thinking......I have no idea what year I started peeing in the toilet. Hmmmmm.

Speaking of peeing in the toilet, I'm going to be doing a lot of that because I've got a Big Gulp of Kool Aid in each hand.

Woo pig!
I know, kool aid. I'm just hoping for the best, at this point, what else is there?

TomasPistola

Quote from: jbigs77 on December 07, 2017, 08:51:38 pm
I have most likely forgot more than you will ever know. I was just saying, I'm hopeful. I hope you make at least minimum wage. If more, your over paid. 

I'm glad you finally learned how to pee in a toilet in 1959. Were you just a late bloomer?
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

SRV

Quote from: jbigs77 on December 07, 2017, 08:56:00 pm
I know, kool aid. I'm just hoping for the best, at this point, what else is there?
Nothing wrong with that. I'd rather live that way.
We've got entirely too many troublemakers here. Too many 40-year-old adolescents, felons, power drinkers and trustees of modern chemistry.....

hawgmasta

Quote from: jbigs77 on December 07, 2017, 08:56:00 pm

I'm Jim Jonesing the sh** out of this kool-aid! Seconds please!

Rayzback

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Just In[stop] We have found our coach[stop] I hope i was wrong[stop] I mean when I called him a piece of darn[stop] I hate myself[stop] I love the hogs[stop] Will y'all still be my friends[stop]
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

jcharkansas

Quote from: Uncommon on December 07, 2017, 08:44:43 pm
What are you?  Talking about?
Dang, your gonna have to change your name now....maybe hammerdown... I know he made me very hopeful for the future and got me pumped to see what he's got, ready to see the spring game, at least we will get a glimpse....

The Kig

Quote from: jbigs77 on December 07, 2017, 08:51:38 pm

Yes, your. 
Poker Porker

Uncommon

Quote from: jcharkansas on December 07, 2017, 09:05:51 pm
Dang, your gonna have to change your name now....maybe hammerdown... I know he made me very hopeful for the future and got me pumped to see what he's got, ready to see the spring game, at least we will get a glimpse....
Trying bro.  PMed an admin twice and got no dice.  I know what I want it to be too.  If any admin wants to help a brother out, I'm a quick replier.

jbigs77

Quote from: jcharkansas on December 07, 2017, 09:05:51 pm
Oh stop please stop! lol

Aunt_Razorback

Uncommon I think you should keep the handle. It is a bit iconic. A bit of history there. Or maybe you could be "Uncommon-er" ?? What do I know. I created for myself the most boring handle but my niece got me loving Razorbacks in a way deeper level versus the atypical state football team love I had growing up.  The handle made sense at the time but dang. Might as well pull the hair in a bun and dress in polyestester leisure pant suit with that handle of mine. Bleh

RazorbackToTheFuture

Quote from: Uncommon on December 07, 2017, 09:08:05 pm
Trying bro.  PMed an admin twice and got no dice.  I know what I want it to be too.  If any admin wants to help a brother out, I'm a quick replier.

Send a note to Lanny, he just changed mine the other day.

Jackson_64

Plus 1 😆
Lane Kiffin.

And it is way closer to happening then you think.

Way closer.

PRJ

HoggyCat

Quote from: Aunt_Razorback on December 07, 2017, 08:41:44 pm
I did not know anything about Chad Morris but the video interviews he has done and especially the vid of him addressing the team were very energizing. Everyone could use the hopeful enthusiasm :-D

"Sit straight up and put your feet on the floor."

My favorite part of the speech.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

I suspect that sit up and put your feet on the floor was a cut to the previous staff.  And to let the troops know there was a new sheriff in town.

Mjs84

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on December 07, 2017, 09:00:30 pm
Just In[stop] We have found our coach[stop] I hope i was wrong[stop] I mean when I called him a piece of darn[stop] I hate myself[stop] I love the hogs[stop] Will y'all still be my friends[stop]
Dang it!  I was going to do this one, but it was going to be funny!  Nice try though..

pigture perfect

Well, I'm ready to be excited again. I'm not going to be to giddy until coach Morris wins a game and won't be to agitated until he loses one. Love my Hogs though.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Mjs84

Quote from: 12247 on December 08, 2017, 07:39:11 pm
I suspect that sit up and put your feet on the floor was a cut to the previous staff.  And to let the troops know there was a new sheriff in town.
I'm all for it!

I hope Hogville will not carry on like they did when Bielema was hired.  I heard so much elementary bullcrap back then about how great we were going to be with the best coach ever, the best staff ever and maybe the best staff ever assembled in college football.  The OMGs and pant wetting group along with the drama boys was enough to keep a grown man puking for the first entire year.

I hope Hogville will not carry on like they did when Bielema was hired.  I heard so much elementary bullcrap back then about how great we were going to be with the best coach ever, the best staff ever and maybe the best staff ever assembled in college football.  The OMGs and pant wetting group along with the drama boys was enough to keep a grown man puking for the first entire year.

Picture Perfect just laid down a great post.  Its the truth.  Be giddy when we win the first one and be pissed when we lose the first one.  Totally normal fan.  Love that post.

jbigs77

I'm seeing double post now. I need to go pee in my 1959 toilet. When Bret was hired, I was excited. Hoped for the best. Same now, as he said, give the man a chance. At first I was disappointed, but now, kinda excited. When I get in the left lane, I always get excited. I like it so much, sometimes I just stay there. KMA hippies.

Uncommon

Quote from: RazorbackToTheFuture on December 08, 2017, 07:23:37 pm
Send a note to Lanny, he just changed mine the other day.
Did that.  He told me to contact an admin so I did.  Admin hasn't responded to either of my messages.  If an admin wants to help a brother out, send me a pm or quote this post and reply and I'll send you a PM.

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: 12247 on December 08, 2017, 07:39:11 pm
This is going to be interesting to watch unfold.  All coaches are going to come in and shake some things up, no problem there.  But dude just finished 4th in a weak division of a crappy conference, maybe slow his role on the championship talk.  Honestly I was surprised they filmed that talk and released it, did they do that with CBB?

Bash

Quote from: jbigs77 on December 07, 2017, 08:35:20 pm

+1 for being a Hog fan since 1959.

-1 for your keyboard struggles.

Net: 0

Wait.  Did you say a hog fan since...1959??? Revision...

+100 for being a Hog fan since 1959.

-1 for your keyboard struggles.

+20 for saying "pee"

Net: +119 (is my math correct?). 

MAKE IT HAPPEN HOGVILLE.

The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became truth.

hawg IQ

Quote from: pigture perfect on December 08, 2017, 07:41:23 pm
Well, I'm ready to be excited again. I'm not going to be to giddy until coach Morris wins a game and won't be to agitated until he loses one. Love my Hogs though.
I do believe also that this guy deserves a chance . I'm willing to give that.  We all get so damn frustrated with the PTB, part of not liking a new coach coming in is the way they do things. But, for now it is time to turn a page and move on. This guys sounds good, the offense sounds exciting. But I will wait and see what lies ahead for our razorbacks.  Go Hogs !
go hogs go !

newfan

Quote from: HoggyCat on December 08, 2017, 07:31:07 pm
"Sit straight up and put your feet on the floor."

My favorite part of the speech.

One of my favorites as well.  CCM appears to be continuing his previous M.O. as told by an SMU player.
Can't wait for the season to begin.

https://www.flofootball.com/video/6032350-smu-de-justin-lawler-talks-about-head-coach-chad-morrisPPTHWN

Hoggie17

This not a negative comment.  He reminds me of Nutt, he  has his energy, both remind of a preacher or used car salesman. He will have his team ready for every game, he will win games that he should not. He will recruit better anyone we has for years.  I am excited. I have gotten smites for 3 years saying CBB was over his head.  That's OK we have a coach that can win now!  I have not been this happy since April 2012.

GuvHog

Quote from: 12247 on December 08, 2017, 07:43:01 pm

Most of the bull crap you mentioned came from the Long huggers who were desperate for Long's hire to succeed. I gave Long high marks for hiring CBB  but stated he would only be successful if he could let go of his big 10 style offense. He couldn't and he failed because of it.

At first I didn't like the Chad Morris hire at all but after watching the videos and interviews, I'm liking what I see.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

redhogchilipepper

Quote from: TomasPistola on December 07, 2017, 08:56:23 pm
I'm glad you finally learned how to pee in a toilet in 1959. Were you just a late bloomer?

Had to walk to school 2 miles to pee in a real toilet in 1959