Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Joe Craddock: Offensive Coordinator.

Started by ambien_sky, December 07, 2017, 08:33:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ambien_sky

I just heard it on the radio.  I apologize if this was already news,  but I had not heard it yet.  It sounds like, instead of going after some big name coordinators, he is just bringing over the SMU staff.  What do you all think about that,  and is Joe Craddock a good one?  I know nothing about him.

RazorChuck

down down down, and down we go............

hawgon

Offensively I don't want him to change a thing.  He needs to keep the play calling routine the same.  Maybe add some ace recruiters as position coaches, but there is no need to change much of anything on offense.

rtr

I think Morris runs the offense. Defense is where we are most lacking.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

Hawginj

Quote from: hawgon on December 07, 2017, 08:35:19 am
Offensively I don't want him to change a thing.  He needs to keep the play calling routine the same.  Maybe add some ace recruiters as position coaches, but there is no need to change much of anything on offense.
Exactly!!! Nothing wrong with his offense he's bringing 3 guys with him that have been with him OC, OL, and WR coaches know the offense they know what CCM wants and how to get things done no reson to change that.

qbrew

Offensively, I'd think him bringing in his guys who he is comfortable with is better than bringing in a patchwork of other guys. Defensivly, I want to see some big names.

PorkRinds

Quote from: rtr on December 07, 2017, 08:35:47 am
I think Morris runs the offense. Defense is where we are most lacking.

Morris doesn't call plays.

NuttinItUp

Looks like he is only 32. Pretty good gig for such a young guy.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!