Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For all the Poor Mouthers...

Started by HatfieldHog, December 07, 2017, 06:43:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HatfieldHog

There are lots of folks that are "poor mouthing" the UofA, that we can never get a "name" coach because our program is just not attractive, we're Ol' Arkansas, no recruiting base, etc...

If those folks are comfortable in believing that, then OK, but I don't!  When we landed Bobby Petrino, he was one of the top 2-3 offensive minds in college football...  Plus, it is being reported that we just offered to pay a 7 year deal for 50 million to a coach, that's top 5 in the country money!

We can compete, it will just take the right guy, at the right time!

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

Mellon Collie

this begs the questions: Who is more annoying, a poor mouther or a mouth breather?

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: HatfieldHog on December 07, 2017, 06:43:59 am
There are lots of folks that are "poor mouthing" the UofA, that we can never get a "name" coach because our program is just not attractive, we're Ol' Arkansas, no recruiting base, etc...

If those folks are comfortable in believing that, then OK, but I don't!  When we landed Bobby Petrino, he was one of the top 2-3 offensive minds in college football...  Plus, it is being reported that we just offered to pay a 7 year deal for 50 million to a coach, that's top 5 in the country money!

See ya

Well, we've been trying for over 50 years to get the "right guy" and still not one NC to go with our Grantland Rice trophy. And not 1 SEC Championship.  Came close a couple of times, but no cigar. When we prove it, let me know.
I expect to win the games we ought to win and be competitive in as many other games as possible. - M Barton

The Kig

Yeah!!!  Another thread like this...
Poker Porker

Polecat

Mothers of mouthers ... we singgggg unto youuuuu!
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

RazorChuck

See ya
Now if only we would get that guy.

hogsanity

When we landed Bobby Petrino, he was one of the top 2-3 offensive minds in college football... 

Actually, when the Hogs got BP, he was running away, like a scalded dog, from the NFL.

Plus, it is being reported that we just offered to pay a 7 year deal for 50 million to a coach, that's top 5 in the country money!

Only willing to pay that for one particular coach. You did not see them go offer that type of money to anyone else, just Gus.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

GolfHog

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on December 07, 2017, 08:05:31 am
Well, we've been trying for over 50 years to get the "right guy" and still not one NC to go with our Grantland Rice trophy. And not 1 SEC Championship.  Came close a couple of times, but no cigar. When we prove it, let me know.

Wrong.

Jack Crowe, Danny Ford, Houston Nutt, Bert. We may finally be ready to start. We haven't tried much as long as Frank was running things.

Ray_Finkle

Quote from: Mellon Collie on December 07, 2017, 06:59:06 am
this begs the questions: Who is more annoying, a poor mouther or a mouth breather?

Inquiring minds want to know!