Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The actual truth is....

Started by synthartist69, December 07, 2017, 01:56:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

synthartist69

I am not going to lay out some long theory as to why some folks are not happy with this hire. It's not some deep underlying feelings of insecurity that cause folks to complain about anyone they pick. No, it is much more simple. As a fan base, we are tired of losing. We are tired of the Houston Nutts, the Stan Heaths, the John Pelphrys,  the John L Smiths, the BB's and so forth and so on. Why do we need to win so bad then? Because this is the only thing we have! This is it people, football is it! We feel like we are not respected and are the laughing stock of football. The razorbacks are our army, they are our soldiers that represent us in war against the oppressive bullies of the football world. We are the underdog and as a fan base we have chosen to not settle for mediocre. We are the kid on the playground who is more than ready to take on the big BULLY! But to do that, we must rely on those in charge to help put us in that position. Most of us do not claim to be better than anyone coaching on the hill. But for the money they get paid and the smoke they blow up our butts, we sure as the heck expect more than we have been getting. Maybe Morris works out, and if he does, I think just about everyone will be extremely happy.

gawntrail

Quote from: synthartist69 on December 07, 2017, 01:56:35 am
I am not going to lay out some long theory as to why some folks are not happy with this hire. It's not some deep underlying feelings of insecurity that cause folks to complain about anyone they pick. No, it is much more simple. As a fan base, we are tired of losing. We are tired of the Houston Nutts, the Stan Heaths, the John Pelphrys,  the John L Smiths, the BB's and so forth and so on. Why do we need to win so bad then? Because this is the only thing we have! This is it people, football is it! Most of us do not claim to be better than anyone coaching on the hill. But for the money they get paid and the smoke they blow up our butts, we sure as the heck expect more than we have been getting. Maybe Morris works out, and if he does, I think just about everyone will be extremely happy.

It's all about the Scoreboard.  Nothing more. Nothing less.