Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tempo Copter???

Started by soooieman, December 06, 2017, 11:46:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

soooieman

Anybody know if Morris is bringing the Tempo Copter to Fayetteville? Those videos he made are funny and awesome. He flies from game to game on Friday nights and makes a rockstar appearance. It's definitely swag worthy.

PorkRinds

Don't think we really need one.

spiritof92

soooieman

Quote from: PorkRinds on December 06, 2017, 11:47:48 pm
Don't think we really need one.
Man, can you imagine the recruiting buzz? Not to mention seeing 5 games a night.

PorkRinds

Quote from: soooieman on December 06, 2017, 11:58:11 pm
Man, can you imagine the recruiting buzz? Not to mention seeing 5 games a night.

Are there that many prospects in Arkansas?

Uncommon

This is Washington County.  We ride scooters up here.

WOOPIGDOOIE

Would be awesome, but dont really see the need for it here. Recruits are few and far in between when compared to Dallas. Unless he leaves it in Dallas and uses it there when recruiting   

hogfaninrogers

What happened to the video , send link please

OrvilleRedenporker

Old Jackie Sherrill recruiting trick :)

NuttinItUp

Would be cool, but like others have said we really don't have the population density.

Having an Arkansas coach fly from game to game in Dallas probably wouldn't be seen as cool as when a Texas coach does it.

I know Sumlin was famous for his Swagcopter as well.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Flrazrback

We need some cool, off the chain promo material like this. Neck of a recruiting tool perhaps..

Flrazrback

Heck of a tool.. sorry for the typo. Coach Morris has a great radio show also that is on you tube.  Exciting and very fun to listen to.

soooieman

Number 2 is my fav! Roadhouse baby!

threeNout

guys an absolute genius.

can you imagine the impact that has on a 16/17 y/o?  dude flew in on a helicopter, just to watch me play?

yea, rock star appearance, but probably makes the player feel like a rock star too.

sounds like a master recruiter, can already see why young people like him.

threeNout

We need to make a helicopter version of something like this:

Rig it to shoot some steam out the nostrils, squeal and snort when it lands. :)

The Malzahn savings ought to cover one for central Ark and one for NWA. Two bases of operation to cover the whole state.

So the Hogs will win it all, when pigs fly.  :)

RazorPiggie

December 07, 2017, 08:17:34 am #16 Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 08:29:22 am by RazorPiggie
One thing I heard on the radio this week was how Dabo has Clemson as the #1 program on Social Media. Morris has obviously learned from this and has done similar things at SMU. Just go to youtube and you will see they have a presence on there. That will be good to see here and I'm sure the recruits will love it.

hawgon

He is a goofball in what seems like a good way.  It'll get old if he doesn't win, but if he can get something done, it will be a lot of fun.

3kgthog

Jerruh has a really nice helicopter. Perhaps it needs a twin stationed in NWA.

Hoggish1

Hoggish1

Quote from: Flrazrback on December 07, 2017, 02:09:29 am
We need some cool, off the chain promo material like this. Neck of a recruiting tool perhaps..

What didn't you like about When the Lights Come On the Freaks Come Out?  LMAO

USChog

Bring the Tempo Copter and fly me around!

Tim Harris

In one of the articles I was reading about him and his staff that is one of the compliments they gave them.  They know how to use social media and market their program.  Hopefully that carries over here.

soooieman

Nobody asked him about it! I challenged Bo to ask it today on his show

IronHog

Quote from: WOOPIGDOOIE on December 07, 2017, 12:04:26 am
Would be awesome, but dont really see the need for it here. Recruits are few and far in between when compared to Dallas. Unless he leaves it in Dallas and uses it there when recruiting   

Why drive to Warren when you can fly.

He needs to do that and hit Ark/ North La etc hard in the thing
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

soooieman

I just heard in the post press conf that he is bringing it to Arkansas. He also said that he wants to rename the Tempo Copter to a new name. Mentioned "Hog Copter" as an example.  Also said "we will hit the entire state in that thing"

Hawginj

Lets call it the Pork Chopper and be done with it!

ipigsooie

I think it's an awesome idea! Glad he is bringing it!

Snout team

Name it #hammerdown

Many have said Arkansas would win a championship when pigs fly 😂
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

theFlyingHog

Hmmm you may be onto something. I can't quite put it all together though...

theFlyingHog

Quote from: soooieman on December 07, 2017, 06:59:27 pm
I just heard in the post press conf that he is bringing it to Arkansas. He also said that he wants to rename the Tempo Copter to a new name. Mentioned "Hog Copter" as an example.  Also said "we will hit the entire state in that thing"
So is that his own Bell? Those things ain't cheap

ImYourHoggleberry

Quote from: soooieman on December 07, 2017, 11:00:58 am
Nobody asked him about it! I challenged Bo to ask it today on his show

He was asked about it in the post press conference interview and he enthusiastically said he will have a helicopter here fornrexruiting.

threeNout

Josh Goforth

#porkchopper, UA media Dept, ready set go!

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

ImYourHoggleberry

When he mentioned it, Morris suggested the "Hogcopter."

Bacons Rebellion

Big state. Needs an Osprey.

Hog N Bama

The Hawg Marshal

Hawginj

NuttinItUp

He specifically mentioned the copter and that he will be using one at Arkansas in his interview after the introduction (about the 1:20 mark or so):

The NewEra

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 07, 2017, 08:41:37 pm
He specifically mentioned the copter and that he will be using one at Arkansas in his interview after the introduction (about the 1:20 mark or so):

I hope he has another one stashed away at Jerry World too for his Texas recruiting.  I'm glad he's doing that here in Arkansas too.

supersaint

We need to get Airwolf out of the dormant volcano. 
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

ur

+1 on the Pork Chopper. Then bring in these bad boys to seal the deal.

NuttinItUp

December 07, 2017, 09:27:40 pm #44 Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 09:59:57 pm by NuttinItUp
Edit: better version

I'm old but really like this idea.  Man, how long has it been since we had any energy in this program.  Hope this Guy is not all wind, no go.  I believe he might be the real thing.

HoopS

dibuzop

ToddW

I bleed Cardinal, Go Hogs!