Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thinking about taking off work tomorrow to watch the presser

Started by checkraiser88, December 06, 2017, 11:44:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

checkraiser88

hogsanity

Quote from: checkraiser88 on December 06, 2017, 11:44:55 pm
Why don't they do it at night??  >:(

why watch it, just come here and HV will tell you what CM REALLY said.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

bscinar

Shrevepork

Hoggy Hogalot

DVR is your friend. You won't have a short check either.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: hogsanity on December 06, 2017, 11:55:02 pm

Most folks have come to terms with this hire. They needed a few days to vent. How bout easing up a bit?
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

PonderinHog

Quote from: PharmacistHog on December 07, 2017, 06:45:51 am
Most folks have come to terms with this hire. They needed a few days to vent. How bout easing up a bit?
'Cause Hogville...

Redhogs

Quote from: hogsanity on December 06, 2017, 11:55:02 pm
Because he never misses a chance to take a shot at our fans..could not have been more disappointed when CM was hired, and even I have mellowed...what choice do we have at this point. Just want to win again.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Mellon Collie

any job that makes you work on presser day is not a job worth having.

hogsanity

Quote from: PharmacistHog on December 07, 2017, 06:45:51 am

I was referring to how, on ANYTHING, people come here and post what they read between the lines or what they think someone really meant. I made no statement as to whether it would be people for or against CM as HC, simply that what he says wont be reported here as what he actually meant.

As for venting, the guy has to even hold a practice, yet he is already being proclaimed as a huge failure on the programs most used fan site, and it is being done based on nothing but people mad because they thought they were going to be right about who the coach was, and it turned out, as usual, they were wrong.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Next1_04

Quote from: Redhogs on December 07, 2017, 07:10:21 am
Because he never misses a chance to take a shot at our fans..could not have been more disappointed when CM was hired, and even I have mellowed...what choice do we have at this point. Just want to win again.

Hey! He will run the offense like Petrino Aye Aye  ;)

outlawhogeywells

hogsanity

Quote from: Redhogs on December 07, 2017, 07:10:21 am

Not, not taking shots at Hog fans, taking shots at the jokers who think they are a better AD than what we have, or a better HC than what we have, or that somehow the school did them wrong in hiring who they did. Hog fans are not calling the new coach a loser, a bad hire, a joke, and the dozens of other disparaging things said about him before he has even held a practice.

casken

I was less than excited a few days ago but have done some research...I can see why they chose him...at least from my distant perspective. He may be just what we need. The transition may be painful but next years schedule is more forgiving than it has been. He was turning a program around when he came...this one sure needs it.
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard