Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dan Enos To Tenner If Pruitt Is Named HC?

Started by SooieGeneris, December 06, 2017, 10:23:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SooieGeneris

According to football scoop, Dan Enos is first man up as OC at Tenner if Jeremy Pruitt takes the job as expected:

http://footballscoop.com/news/saga-tennessee-expected-end-jeremy-pruitt-tabbed-vols-new-head-coach/
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

JONAS

Oklahawg

Fantastic news. I want the UA staff to land on their feet. CBB as well. No animosity, for the first time since Danny Ford was let go.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

HOGINTENNESSEE

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

PorkSoda

Solid hires by tenn if that is the direction they go
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

TexHog188

I do like coach Enos. In fact I didn't dislike any of the coaches, just all the losing. Hope they all bounce back, somewhere else though.
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

Birminghog

I, too, want Enos to land on his feet, just not at Tenner. I like Enos and it would make it harder for me to hate that ugly color of orange.

Tim Harris

Get him a good OL coach and they will do well.

The Kig

Enos is exceptional.   Glad he would end up in the East where we don't have to play them every year.
Poker Porker

Vantage 8 dude

I too wish Enos and all the rest of the staff all the very best in the future. Just because it didn't work out successfully for any of these coaches on the Hill, that doesn't mean I have any personal animosity or hard feelings toward any of them. It's a business and sometimes in business one fails despite their best efforts. Besides, life's far too short to harbor ill feelings toward folks you never even personally knew.

sooiebaby

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 06, 2017, 10:25:34 pm
Fantastic news. I want the UA staff to land on their feet. CBB as well. No animosity, for the first time since Danny Ford was let go.

Agreed. Except for that abomination of a OL coach, Anderson. That guy's handy work single handedly destroyed an entire offense's potential.
The problem with todays society is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

HogFan219

I hope so. Good for Enos. I think he's a great offensive mind, but I feel like he was limited sometimes. Best of luck to him moving forward.

FutureMan

Best of luck to Enos and all the coaches from the prior staff.  No ill will, here.  Once a Hog, always a Hog. 
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

GoHogzzGo

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 06, 2017, 10:25:34 pm

Completely agreed. Good people who did their absolute best. Also glad they're not here  8)
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.