Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Negatives of Chad Morris...

Started by jneal56, December 06, 2017, 12:58:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pigmania

Ranked 80th nationally in recruiting for 2017. That is something to jump up and down over. Then word was put out that Venables might come and take over the DC spot. A lie that was put out there in an attempt to try and calm the negativity.

je100

Quote from: PorkSoda on December 06, 2017, 03:42:51 pm
so what is that 4 P5 wins by the whole conference and only one against a ranked team?

you made my point. 

Morris may end up being good here, but that will entirely depend on his ability to hire a DC.

his resume is not particularly impressive compared to the others we were targeting.
Not a bad conference at all.  4-8 against P5, and sixth strongest out of the 11 non-fcs conferences.

http://realtimerpi.com/college_football/ncaaf_conf_Men.html

steveaustin69

Quote from: PorkSoda on December 06, 2017, 02:13:30 pm
presumably he had similar level of talent as his competition with coaching ability making the difference.

the level of coaching in the SEC is far and above that of the AAC.

Ah, presumably. So you're admitting you don't actually know if his talent level was similar (hint: it's not)

AAC has been a proving ground for some of the brightest offensive minds in college football for the past few years.  Why would so many P5 schools keep dipping into their ranks if their quality is so poor?

I have not seen you post one remotely positive thing the past few days. You truly are a sad individual.

Bebop

Quote from: PorkSoda on December 06, 2017, 02:13:30 pm
presumably he had similar level of talent as his competition with coaching ability making the difference.

the level of coaching in the SEC is far and above that of the AAC.

Sshhhhh, just accept it. Don't question.

PorkSoda

Quote from: steveaustin69 on December 06, 2017, 04:28:24 pm
Ah, presumably. So you're admitting you don't actually know if his talent level was similar (hint: it's not)

AAC has been a proving ground for some of the brightest offensive minds in college football for the past few years.  Why would so many P5 schools keep dipping into their ranks if their quality is so poor?

I have not seen you post one remotely positive thing the past few days. You truly are a sad individual.
call me skeptical at best.  Here is my question for you.  How many does he have to win next year for you to think he was the rigbt guy?
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.