Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I hope I am wrong

Started by jbigs77, December 06, 2017, 06:06:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JONAS

Quote from: jneal56 on December 06, 2017, 10:16:42 pm
You don't have enough smites. We need collectively as a team to build unity here on Hogville band together and bring your smite total up to three times your karma total like the rest of us idiots on here!

I certainly doubled my smites during this coaching search.

razorbackcaller

Quote from: OldArmy94 on December 06, 2017, 10:13:45 pm
Yes, Morris is an Aggie, but that doesn't mean he would drop everything at Arkansas to run to College Station. I really think you guys are a bit paranoid when you say that.

I really don't care what you think

jneal56

Quote from: OldArmy94 on December 06, 2017, 10:13:45 pm
Yes, Morris is an Aggie, but that doesn't mean he would drop everything at Arkansas to run to College Station. I really think you guys are a bit paranoid when you say that.

Yep. GM is a Hog and he certainly didn't drop everything did he? Proves your point perfectly.
"At least we are moral"

Hoggie17

Quote from: jneal56 on December 06, 2017, 10:16:42 pm
You don't have enough smites. We need collectively as a team to build unity here on Hogville band together and bring your smite total up to three times your karma total like the rest of us idiots on here!
I got my smites by telling the truth about CBB, doesn't matter that I was correct.

root_hawg

Quote from: regi on December 06, 2017, 06:24:13 pm
LSU hired a 23-16 coach in 2000,  coming of a 5-6 season at Mich St. They are on the longest run of success
in program history,  because of it. You can't discount someones record,  but there is more to the evaluation,  than that.

That is a winning record in a power 5 conference, that won 9 games his last year and that MSU team was coming off NCAA violations.  Don't think those are comparable

jneal56

Quote from: JONAS on December 06, 2017, 10:19:24 pm
I certainly doubled my smites during this coaching search.

Got most of mine at the end of the ole Nutty days. Mostly by arguing with people on here who swore up and down that he lost the LSU game on purpose to make GM look bad. Funny thing is, those same people are going double mine up again if they read this! Hahaha!
"At least we are moral"

clew

Quote from: jbigs77 on December 06, 2017, 06:06:44 pm
I hope I am wrong. I want to be wrong. How can you hire a coach to the SEC west? Probably the best division year in and out to the best conference SEC. That went 7 and 5 at SMU? Would someone explain this to me, and make me want to drink the Kool-Aid with all the others on here so happy?
I will not be a grammar nazi.
Pure as the dawn

Hogsfan1981

Quote from: 195bc on December 06, 2017, 07:57:21 pm
You realize Jimbo's contract is 10 years, $75 million, guaranteed? So in 5 years, Jimbo's buyout is still $37.5 million.

According to Paul Finebaum and others I watched today. Money is not a problem for A&M. lol

He may not get to A&M straight from here. Just saying I think it would be his dream scenario. Really just using it as a example. I actually think Jimbo will be with A&M longer than 10 years. Imagine how well he will recruit Texas with that pitch. They know he is seriously committed for the long haul.

Who knows...maybe Morris prejudged Arkansas and will fall in love and stay forever.

Petrino and Bret loved it.

Mjs84

Maybe you should just back away from football for a while.

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: regi on December 06, 2017, 06:24:13 pm
LSU hired a 23-16 coach in 2000,  coming of a 5-6 season at Mich St. They are on the longest run of success
in program history,  because of it. You can't discount someones record,  but there is more to the evaluation,  than that.

But they hired a defensive minded coach. We hired a coach that's defensive scheme is "Hurry up and let them score so I can get the ball back."

Im guessing that wont be a good fit in the SEC.

RideTillIDieHawg

Quote from: jbigs77 on December 06, 2017, 06:06:44 pm
I hope I am wrong. I want to be wrong. How can you hire a coach to the SEC west? Probably the best division year in and out to the best conference SEC. That went 7 and 5 at SMU? Would someone explain this to me, and make me want to drink the Kool-Aid with all the others on here so happy?

You are wrong.