Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who is your choice for Def Coordinator?

Started by beachhawg, December 06, 2017, 03:22:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

thebignasty

Quote from: rickm1976 on December 07, 2017, 05:48:38 pm
Coming from an old defensive back, I agree.  I can't stand that style.  My son is a HS coach, and that's what his team plays, and I understand coming from him why that philosophy, but I just can't stomach it.  It is the source of most of our arguments.

I've watched college offenses of all levels of college ball prove against Arkansas that they are too good to wait on them to make the mistake.

Have to force the issue.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on December 07, 2017, 05:40:00 pm
In no particular order:

Gene Chizik (TV Analyst)
John Chavis (Unemployed)
Bud Foster (VA Tech)
Alex Grinch (WSU)
Todd Orlando (Texas, so not likely)
Lance Anderson (Stanford)

Yes... And in that order. Spot on
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Pudgepork

I say offer 2 mil each to Dan Hampton, BR Smith Jr, Tony Cherico, and Steve Atwater to coach defense.
It's only money and you could bet that be a fun defense.  Well, other than the unnecessary roughness and
cruelty to dumb animals penalties

Snout team

Alex Grinch was a very good recruiter in Missouri.  He has strong Georgia ties.  I know that is not in our Footprint but there is a lot of talent there.

Aggressive

If he can build a top 30 defense opposite of air raid Leech, in Washington, he can do it anywhere.
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

King Kong

King Kong

I personally like Bob Shoop, Great at Vandy and Penn State

UT struggles were due to injuries year one and year 2 being on the field for 70% of the game

reddogjcss

Hogtownbrown

nightrider388

Chizik. He even makes me want to lift weights. Chavis is still currently employed i think.

Citizen2729

Somebody that knows how to scheme with tired players since they will be on the field a lot assuming our time of possession should be low

ipigsooie

RockyMtnHog

Matt McDaniels - DC at Katy HS Texas.  Best DC in Texas and he knows the Houston area.
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"