Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FILL IT UP........ Pack BWA

Started by RazorBackStrapAssasin, December 06, 2017, 01:27:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorBackStrapAssasin

We owe Minnesota one, I will be driving over four hours to be in attendance to call the hogs come sat. night in the Bud! Lets pack it out and bring the energy! I hope the HOGS and CMA, give us something to get down right crazy about on Sat. WPS, lets get Crunk at Bud Walton and call those hogs yall!

GrizzlyRider07

I got my ticket as well. section 110 row 4!!! Gonna have a great time too!! WPS
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

WBOBO

Think 19,000 might show up?  Do you know what those boys would do if 19,000
screamin rabid Hog fans showed? Oh lawd.  I pity da Gophers!
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

WorfHog

Quote from: WBOBO on December 06, 2017, 06:10:58 pm
Think 19,000 might show up?  Do you know what those boys would do if 19,000
screamin rabid Hog fans showed? Oh lawd.  I pity da Gophers!

It'll be 17,000+ I think.

3kgthog

Quote from: WorfHog on December 06, 2017, 06:51:41 pm
It'll be 17,000+ I think.

I'll go with 14,000 or thereabouts. It would've been more, but that Houston debacle sucked all the momentum out of the PK80 showing.

onebadrubi

I gotta go to a dang wedding, dumb women obsessed with tying down a man and getting married

BannerMountainMan

Full crowd for sure, Hog fans are looking for anything to get excited about..a top 15 team coming to Bud Walton always leads to a great game. Maybe bringing in Chad Morris during halftime which could bring a bigger crowd. Just going to be a fun day and don't let the Houston "debacle" which you call it let you down😂 Do you think Florida fans are going to stop coming to games after losing 3 in a row LOL
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

FineAsSwine

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 06, 2017, 10:12:46 pm
Full crowd for sure, Hog fans are looking for anything to get excited about..a top 15 team coming to Bud Walton always leads to a great game. Maybe bringing in Chad Morris during halftime which could bring a bigger crowd. Just going to be a fun day and don't let the Houston "debacle" which you call it let you down😂 Do you think Florida fans are going to stop coming to games after losing 3 in a row LOL

+1
Hogs up! Covid down!

Bogghawg

Gonna be driving 3 1/2 hours to attend and meeting my son driving over from college in Tahlequah.  That's two more butts in the seats in section 125!
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

BRHogfan

I'm driving in and my rowdiest friend is coming with me. 

GrizzlyRider07

Ill be flying into Fort Smith Friday then driving up to Fayetteville Saturday afternoon to enjoy my time back home before I Deploy out again. Hopefully the Bud is rockin and we play a great game.
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: GrizzlyRider07 on December 07, 2017, 08:57:20 am
Ill be flying into Fort Smith Friday then driving up to Fayetteville Saturday afternoon to enjoy my time back home before I Deploy out again. Hopefully the Bud is rockin and we play a great game.

Hope the team puts on a great show for you and we win big. Best of luck with your deployment and come back home safe.
Hogs up! Covid down!

GrizzlyRider07

Quote from: FineAsSwine on December 07, 2017, 09:04:46 am
Hope the team puts on a great show for you and we win big. Best of luck with your deployment and come back home safe.
Yeah that's what I'm hoping for too. Definitely need a good showing from the Hogs. Thanks as well. You know after deploying so many times it starts to feel like my second home!! Lol
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.

Hog Fan...DOH!

Quote from: 3kgthog on December 06, 2017, 10:08:15 pm
I'll go with 14,000 or thereabouts. It would've been more, but that Houston debacle sucked all the momentum out of the PK80 showing.

Nobody watched that. 

Triple T

My wonderful girlfriend surprised me and bought us tickets for the game, so we'll be there cheering our heads off.

razorhead94

It'll be around 18,000.  Close to a sell out and it will get loud.  Let's go.
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

Champs04

Driving 3 hours to this one, Hope we show up and give it to them!

hog of steele

Quote from: WBOBO on December 06, 2017, 06:10:58 pm
I pity da Gophers!

No man. As Carl Spackler would say "[preparing to dynamite the gopher tunnel]  In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'."

niels_boar

I'd like to see what this team could do if they start a run with a packed gym howling. 

Nebraska managed 14,000 in their gym for Minnesota after losing by 29 to Michigan State.  Nebraska has NEVER won an NCAAT game. NEVER, much less advanced in two of the last three years.  They won 11 games last year.  If our fans can't pack the gym for this game against this team because of the friggin' Houston game, they suck and don't deserve the team they have.
The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: niels_boar on December 07, 2017, 11:47:28 am
I'd like to see what this team could do if they start a run with a packed gym howling. 

Nebraska managed 14,000 in their gym for Minnesota after losing by 29 to Michigan State.  Nebraska has NEVER won an NCAAT game. NEVER, much less advanced in two of the last three years.  They won 11 games last year.  If our fans can't pack the gym for this game against this team because of the friggin' Houston game, they suck and don't deserve the team they have.

Well said. +1
Hogs up! Covid down!

EconHawg

If we fill up BWA I bet we win by double digits... and the Golden Gophers' ears will still be ringing come Christmas.

cardsNhogs

14k but would have been 16 to 18k if not for the Houston game

Gerald Gilber

Can we play all our games at home????

Kenny Dowell Loggains

Tell people who have tickets & don't care to go to give them to people who will go!  So stupid for tickets to go to waste.  Also, no excuse to see tickets for sale on certain sites, just to have no one buy them and see empty seats in the arena.

I understand a lot of people have disposable income & don't care if anyone uses their tickets or not, but if you or someone you know can't go, message me - I swear I will fill that seat!

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Bringing me, my wife, my high school age son and two of his buddies.  Nosebleeds, but we will be there with bells on.  And yes, it would be nice to stick it to little Ricky.

HogFansReunited

I think me and the wife will drive up for the game. Anyone have extra tickets for sale?
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

BannerMountainMan

Coming with a group of 17 thousand other Hog Wild fans
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

rmcchris

Driving in from Nashville TN for this one. Go Hogs Go

Willyboy

Quote from: HogFansReunited on December 07, 2017, 06:25:20 pm
I think me and the wife will drive up for the game. Anyone have extra tickets for sale?

Should be tickets for sale outside no problem.

BannerMountainMan

HogFansReunited

Quote from: Willyboy on December 08, 2017, 12:49:13 am
Should be tickets for sale outside no problem.

Normally I would agree but I have a feeling it will be a packed house.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

1highhog

My wife and I will be there, driving 4 hours away but this team needs and deserves the fans to support them.

Big Nasty 34

Pumped to make my first game of the year! I predict we show out and win going away.

razorhead94

Quote from: cardsNhogs on December 07, 2017, 12:31:34 pm
14k but would have been 16 to 18k if not for the Houston game

Disagree...that one game is not going to make that big of a difference. This is a huge non-conference game on a Saturday and near a sell out.  18,000+

TX HOG

Are they pretty much all good seats at BWA? I've never attended a game there

Razorod

Quote from: TX HOG on December 08, 2017, 01:58:26 pm
Are they pretty much all good seats at BWA? I've never attended a game there
They are all good seats. Great place to watch a game.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

TX HOG

parallaxpig

I hear we are down to a 1000 tickets left..........
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

TX HOG

Quote from: parallaxpig on December 08, 2017, 03:02:13 pm
I hear we are down to a 1000 tickets left..........

I'm still trying to get my wife to decide if she wants to go😬

I'm like come on...!!!!!

factchecker

We will have a big time recruit on campus:

https://twitter.com/gerry_bohanon/status/925872551527698437/photo/1

Pack the BUD!

https://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AIBM%3AB17%3A07%3A&linkID=arkansas&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=MBI&cgc=
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

southeasthog

Quote from: factchecker on December 09, 2017, 01:35:55 am

Pack the BUD!

https://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AIBM%3AB17%3A07%3A&linkID=arkansas&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=MBI&cgc=

That tweet was from November 1st. His profile says he visited Nov. 3rd.
Quote from: 1990sHogBallChild on March 04, 2023, 04:08:32 pmWe have peaked... lucked his way to two elite 8s by getting the most favorable draws in tourney history. Beat the most over-rated 1 seed in the history of college basketball in Gonzaga who would be a 6 seed if they played in a real conference. Then Muss's other 5 tourney wins are against an average of a 12 seed. A few dozen coaches could have done that. Two losing records in SEC play is as much as MA had in 8 years.

pghawg1

Anybody that has tickets USE them If You can't go give them to someone that can. Walton needs to be like OLD Times today.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: factchecker on December 09, 2017, 01:35:55 am

Pack the BUD!

nothing against the kid from Greenwood, but if we want to run the offense of our new coach, getting Bohanon is PRIORITY ONE!  So give the kid an unbelievable Arkansas welcome to The Hill today at The Basketball Palace of Mid America and root the Hogs to a win along with securing EXACTLY what we need for the next 3 or 4 years at QB...today is huge for a couple of reasons
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

razorhead94

Dominicanhog

Quote from: razorhead94 on December 09, 2017, 10:42:13 am
Less than 600 tickets remain

When was the last actual sellout.. stands full.. UK the year Qualls stuffed it at the buzzer? or even before?

BoarnSupremacy

Headhog32

woo pig!! driving 2.5 hours from central Arkansas to be in attendance.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Headhog32 on December 09, 2017, 04:55:01 pm
woo pig!! driving 2.5 hours from central Arkansas to be in attendance.

I hope you've already left...