Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Holmes scoop shot

Started by HamIAm, December 06, 2017, 10:56:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HamIAm

Holmes scoop shot at the end made "Peter's top SEC basketball plays" for last night.  At the 1:33 mark

http://www.secsports.com/video/21682714/peter-top-sec-basketball-plays

FineAsSwine

Quote from: HamIAm on December 06, 2017, 10:56:06 am
Holmes scoop shot at the end made "Peter's top SEC basketball plays" for last night.  At the 1:33 mark

http://www.secsports.com/video/21682714/peter-top-sec-basketball-plays

I enjoyed it as well. Holmes' demeanor seems to suggest that he is getting a little tired of all the hoopla when he gets in. Seems like he wants to just be a ballplayer and not just a novelty.
Hogs up! Covid down!

hog of steele

Quote from: FineAsSwine on December 06, 2017, 11:22:05 am
I enjoyed it as well. Holmes' demeanor seems to suggest that he is getting a little tired of all the hoopla when he gets in. Seems like he wants to just be a ballplayer and not just a novelty.

It is hard to be the human victory cigar. But he will always get to say he played for the razorbacks.

Wisco Pig

Quote from: FineAsSwine on December 06, 2017, 11:22:05 am

Yeah, that's been my impression too.  But, I do enjoy seeing the other players go bananas when Holmes scores -- it makes me think the team is pretty close-knit.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: Wisco Pig on December 06, 2017, 11:27:30 am
Yeah, that's been my impression too.  But, I do enjoy seeing the other players go bananas when Holmes scores -- it makes me think the team is pretty close-knit.

Yeah I think they are.  Really like that about them, seem ready to go to bat for each other and happy for each other's success. 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

jchill

Johnny Bobo