Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm going on the record....I like the Chad Morris hire!

Started by Hoggy Bear, December 06, 2017, 01:25:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggy Bear

I think he' a good recruiter, a hell of a lot better offensively than the previous regime, and still young enough to have that fire to prove people wrong.  I'm behind this hire.

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

OtterHog

Quote from: Lanny on December 06, 2017, 01:25:57 pm
I'll join you

But what about his SMU record?? and A&M not hiring him?? and and he aint got no arkansaw ties???

Hogsfan1981

I have gone on record as hating it. But only time will tell.

I'll back off because nothing will change it now. Hope the guy can do it.

The next 3-4 years will tell.

Dannyluvssonic

hobhog

I'm in.

Apparently Jerry Jones and Shy Anderson are huge fans and pushed for him.

TexasRazorback

I've been all on board with the Hire. I know I will catch some flak for this but I am so happy we didnt hire Norvell

Hoggy Bear

Quote from: OtterHog™ on December 06, 2017, 01:28:06 pm
But what about his SMU record?? and A&M not hiring him?? and and he aint got no arkansaw ties???

It's SMU...

OtterHog

Quote from: Hoggy Bear on December 06, 2017, 01:32:11 pm
It's SMU...

I was being sarcastic about the mouth breathers on here mad that we didn't hire Saban.

checkraiser88

pghawg1

A lot  of Texas high school coaches are giving him a GLOWING report about coach Morris. saying he his relentless recruiter.

rhog1

hobhog

Quote from: Dannyluvssonic on December 06, 2017, 01:29:24 pm
The sheep are returning to the flock.

Most never left or were never in flock in first place and Never will be.

fayhawgdawg

Mjs84

Chad Morriss is what this program needs right now.  He's like the father figure that Hogville never had!  There will be some growing pains, and the teenage girls on here will be active, but we will all be much happier come spring!  I garuntee it!

Lanlord

I will give him 5 years like the last one.  One thing Beliema proved was smash mouth football will not cut it in the SEC West.

Jimmy

Arkansas has been my only team for 50+ years of going to games.  Nothing is changing this.  I will support Morris until he proves he is unable to coach winning football in the SEC West.  I feel a helluva lot better about Arkansas football right now, than I did 2 weeks ago. 

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Billy Bats

TNarch

Gone are the days of pound and punt.  I'm all in can't wait for hockey season to end so I can call the Hogs again.

GringoHog

"There are Lions, Tigers and Bears ,but there ain't but one Razorback!" - HDN The Great

razorbackfaninar

I agree.  I thought if it was between Norvell and Morris that we would be pretty good either way. I think Morris is a great hire and is going to do well here.

hawgrunner

Hoggy Bear

Quote from: OtterHog™ on December 06, 2017, 01:33:05 pm
I was being sarcastic about the mouth breathers on here mad that we didn't hire Saban.

Sorry...didn't catch the sarcasm in your first post

pghawg1

He needs to get the Best players he can to fit his system.  Wheather they 3-4 star. The Key to that is how can he develop,
the players. C. B. P. classes were never ranked that high-low to mid -20s. Petrino never did beat Alabama but we 29 games in 3 years, but if we can do that ,we all will happy.