Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Uncle jerry is bringing..

Started by Hawginj, December 05, 2017, 05:43:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: RazorNick on December 05, 2017, 06:07:26 pm
"Sources tell us to expect Morris to target Clemson defensive coordinator Brent Venables for his defensive coordinator spot on staff. If Morris could land Venables, it would be huge news in the coaching world".

Shhhh...don't post this.

People will call PRJ a liar.

PRJ

JONAS

247Hog

Expect to target? Technically right i suppose. Also could say he is expected to target Saban for DC, or the tooth fairy. Heard she calls a sweet game. She has this blitz called root canal...its sweet like candy baby.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Letsroll1200

Quote from: hogchic2001 on December 05, 2017, 05:50:28 pm
Lol. Why would Venables leave Clemson?

They said the same thing when he left Oklahoma for Clemson

OptimusHog

BroyledNutts

Quote from: Karma on December 05, 2017, 05:59:14 pm
Plus Jerry's grandson will be our QB year after next.

That you can count on ...

Matt Burks

Right because I'm going to believe anything on Hogville, again.

devildog

Sounds like a deal with the devil to me. JJ (the devil) says "Heyyy BOT, I'll pick up Bert's buyout, there's just one leettle catch"

Piggfoot

Hogville will bite on anything. The Venables source came from someone googling Morris and discovering he and Venables worked together at Clemson. The ball started rolling and it didn't take a very hard push. Perhaps Morris can bring Dabo to evaluate Film for us.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Hawginj on December 05, 2017, 05:57:51 pm
maybe it is but we all know Chad has to improve the defense to win here so crazier things have happened its fun to speculate and dream about right? Gives hope to all of us and right now hope is a great thing.

False hope just relaunches the tantrum rocket when inflated expectations burst. Let the man build what he can build. Then either cheer the success or clear the mess and do it again...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: devildog on December 05, 2017, 09:08:01 pm
Sounds like a deal with the devil to me. JJ (the devil) says "Heyyy BOT, I'll pick up Bert's buyout, there's just one leettle catch"

Sure... It couldn't possibly be that people who had a real dog in the fight didn't pay attention to the list that the fans promulgated, but rather went through the process thoroughly and chose the best candidate based on more than what PIP or PRJ said...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

HoggieStyle

The same "Uncle Jerry" that went with Barry Switzer, Dave Campo and Chan Gailey? And persists with Jason Garrett?

Hang your hat on that, I dare you.

ToddW

Quote from: Hawginj on December 05, 2017, 05:49:28 pm

https://youtu.be/1THM7d9x6a4

There is another video about his introduction as HC at SMU.  I'm a firm believer of being relational and genuine.  The more I watch and read the more I hope.  Different feeling than Bert!
I bleed Cardinal, Go Hogs!

Dwight_K_Shrute

Ways to rationalize the Venables rumor. Remember when the rumor about Gus being hired then naming an assistant that would shock the FB world. Well what if the shock the FB world part was the bit of truth in that rumor

Also we all know Auburn's reaction to Chizik's hire. The fans accepted it though when they put a hot shot high paid staff around him including one Gus Malzahn. Admin could be putting a similar plan in place for Morris basically giving him every opportunity to succeed and giving the fans reasons for hope

Just food for thought.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

fister

Quote from: 247Hog on December 05, 2017, 08:57:37 pm
Expect to target? Technically right i suppose. Also could say he is expected to target Saban for DC, or the tooth fairy. Heard she calls a sweet game. She has this blitz called root canal...its sweet like candy baby.

No, Saban is being targeted as DB coach