Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What College Did CCM Play At?

Started by Poop Hoggy Hogg, December 07, 2017, 06:54:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Poop Hoggy Hogg

Where did he play college ball at? I can't find the info anywhere.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Poop Hoggy Hogg on December 07, 2017, 06:54:54 pm

He didn't.
Go Hogs Go!

King Kong

Snout team

He did not play. Don't mean he can't coach.
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

MuskogeeHogFan

Go Hogs Go!

ipigsooie

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: Poop Hoggy Hogg on December 07, 2017, 06:57:25 pm
Oh. Hmmm.

After graduating from Phillips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts, Belichick enrolled at Wesleyan University in Middletown, Connecticut, where he played lacrosse and finished with an undergraduate degree in economics.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: ipigsooie on December 07, 2017, 07:00:08 pm
Or Paul johnson

That's right, nor Dennis Franchione, Sonny Dykes, Hugh Freeze or David Cutcliffe.
Go Hogs Go!

texas tush hog

Augustus

Chad Morris didn't play College Football.

For what it's worth, neither did: Mike Leach, David Cutcliffe, or Hugh Freeze.

Pork Ranger

He's one of 4 college HC's that didn't play at the collegiate level.  Leach is another

JIHawg

When will guys like this OP get tired of doing this nonsense and slither off?   

DuckTalesLOL

I don't think Clemson bothered to ask him where he played at when he was installing their National Title offense and recruiting Deshaun Watson.

ManBeast

Quote from: JIHawg on December 07, 2017, 07:11:58 pm
When will guys like this OP get tired of doing this nonsense and slither off?

I know, right! Can't tell if he's just trying to prove that he thinks Morris can't coach because he didn't  play in college, or if he just doesn't know.

Bogghawg

Degree in Mathematics with a minor is Statistics.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I'm guessing you didn't either since you're ending your sentence with a preposition... ;)
If at first you don't succeed,
then skydiving is not for you...

Hogfan46

Our last coach played college ball.  ;) ;D

Science Fiction Greg

Honestly, this question is answered in the first link when you google "where did chad morris play college football."

If you couldn't find the info anywhere, you should definitely learn some basic computer skills.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

HangTenHog

Dude—you either knew the answer in an effort to stir things up. Or, you haven't heard of google. Let me help you G-O-O-G-L-E dot com. There's a little box and you can ask it anything by typing in a sentence. There is also a website called Wikipedia that is a good place to start. Then again, you knew this all along, didn't you?

JaketheSnake

If CCM is not successful here, this will be the battle cry of the dark sisters in a few years. 

"We gots ta find us a coach that played the game at a high level"

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: Possible Oatmeal on December 07, 2017, 08:01:04 pm
Honestly, this question is answered in the first link when you google "where did chad morris play college football."

If you couldn't find the info anywhere, you should definitely learn some basic computer skills.
But that wouldn't fit his agenda.

cjack

I know most college coaches also played, but what difference does it make?  I've never seen that as a huge advantage if you played or a huge disadvantage if you didn't.

For example, Scott frost coaches nothing like he played. I know being 150 pounds in high school, I never learned blocking schemes or techniques of lineman and vice versa.
Woooo Pig Soooie!

NuttinItUp

bphi11ips

Whut high school did you drop out at?
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

trippigs

Science Fiction Greg

The sad part to me is that this guy thought he was dropping some huge bombshell that would bring everyone over to his ignorant side, but pretty much everyone knew this already.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

longpig

No college ball = Less concussions = Less dumb
Don't be scared, be smart.

hogfanshan

Although he chose not to play college football, apparently he was offered a scholarship to Texas A&M Commerce.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=651639.0

Paul

Quote from: hogfanshan on December 07, 2017, 09:46:10 pm
Although he chose not to play college football, apparently he was offered a scholarship to Texas A&M Commerce.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=651639.0
nice piece but don't see he was offered a scholarship in it

nwahogfan1

Neither did Lou Holtz.  But most do play

hogfanshan

Quote from: Paul on December 07, 2017, 09:52:41 pm
nice piece but don't see he was offered a scholarship in it

When Morris graduated in 1987, he accepted a scholarship to Texas A&M University-Commerce but decided after two-a-day practices he didn't want to play football anymore and quit before the season started.

It says that he accepted a scholarship to Texas A&M Commerce....I assumed it was football, but maybe not.