Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Get behind Morris or get out for good.

Started by BigK_HogHeaven, December 05, 2017, 04:27:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hopeful Hog

Quote from: BigK_HogHeaven on December 05, 2017, 04:27:30 pm
He's not my first, second, or third choice, but IF he's the guy then he's a Razorback and deserves our support.  Give the guy a chance.  If you don't want to support him then you don't support the Hogs and you should trade your Hog gear in for something else. Don't be like Tennessee fans. You'll embarrass the entire state in the process.

Nope. I refuse to be told to sit down and shut up! This is a joke of a hire!!!

98hogs

ivebeentusked

When cerebral processes enter into sports, you start screwing up. It's like the Constitution, which says separate church and state. You have to separate mind and body. <br />~ Bill Lee ~

247Hog

Quote from: wildcat101 on December 05, 2017, 04:40:44 pm
Why should I support Morris?

Because every 5* Texas recruit will pick Arkansas now that he is coach. Didn't you hear that?
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

LawyerHog50

He's not my first, second, or third choice, but IF he's the guy then he's a Razorback and deserves our support.  Give the guy a chance.  If you don't want to support him then you don't support the Hogs and you should trade your Hog gear in for something else. Don't be like Tennessee fans. You'll embarrass the entire state in the process.

No.
"The definition of swagger, in my opinion, is you have to have that arrogance, that confidence that you are the best out there at all times." Keyshawn Johnson

247Hog

If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

RebelliousHog

Quote from: mhsbc59 on December 05, 2017, 04:32:04 pm
He don't deserve Jack sqaut what's he done nothing not one thing I won't support him or anyone that got him hired

I hear Gus needs fans
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Youngsta71701

You people are so stupid. It's a new beginning.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

BigK_HogHeaven

Quote from: Sho Nuff on December 05, 2017, 04:38:04 pm
Most ignorant, arrogant post ever.  You basically said "If you don't agree with me then stop being a fan".  Life must be hard for you.

I'm ignorant and arrogant for supporting our new coach? Ok...

CaliforniaHawg

Quote from: 31to6 on December 05, 2017, 04:41:09 pm
Why hire a coach where you have to make excuses for why his bad record should be excused when you have other candidates with offenses just as good or better who have demonstrably better recruiting and a winning record?

It just doesn't make any darned sense.

You look at it as "excuses" but I don't. There are mitigating circumstances in every situation that play into the overall record. You have to look beyond just the numbers you see on a piece of paper.

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on December 05, 2017, 04:41:24 pm
Turn off you computer...

Pour a glass of whiskey...

And do it like a man, in private...
[CENSORED]!

The real Hogules

This is beyond stupid! We fired Bielema for this???
We deserve to be bottom feeders in the SEC, as we half @$$ simply EVERYTHING!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

SoonerBaHog

And just where in the he!! am I suppose to go?

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on December 05, 2017, 04:41:24 pm
Turn off you computer...

Pour a glass of whiskey...

And do it like a man, in private...

Better yet.  Bourbon and computer. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Paulsooie

Wow really dude
If it ain't broke, break it and see what happens!

Hogsfan1981

Don't even give norvell or venables a look.

We go straight from Gus to this guy.

Hell, give me leach or lane.

I would rather have Bret back and take our chances he could turn it around.

Whether he does good or not...who knows....but it will be the most underwhelming hire of the year by far.

zzzzz

hoginla

This thread reminds me of grade school......
September 8, 2023 19 years w/Hogville!

BigK_HogHeaven

You people are ridiculous. Have you done zero research on the guy?

Look beyond his 14-22 record.  He inherited a 1-11 team.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: The real Hogules on December 05, 2017, 04:44:01 pm
This is beyond stupid! We fired Bielema for this???
We deserve to be bottom feeders in the SEC, as we half @$$ simply EVERYTHING!

You could see this coming with all of the comments about recruiting Texas.  GOBN thinks that is our answer. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Haters gonna hate

ATLHog

December 05, 2017, 04:46:18 pm #70 Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 05:29:34 pm by ATLHog
Quote from: BigK_HogHeaven on December 05, 2017, 04:43:06 pm
I'm ignorant and arrogant for supporting our new coach? Ok...

throwing that much $$$ around they could find better

pigz

You guys have a good time frig dancing

brenthog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on December 05, 2017, 04:41:24 pm
People need to look at Clemsons offensive production AND overall record before he got there and after. He very well indeed might have saved Dabo.

Being an OC and being a HC are two different things.

Hogsfan1981

Quote from: ATLHog on December 05, 2017, 04:46:18 pm
nah you're prolly just ignorant naturally
regarding the coach- throwing that much $$$ around they could find better

I would rather promote Enos than have Morris.

jabberjawls

Yeah, just keep taking the bullcrap.  We will continue to be the laughing stock of the SEC.  I can't believe this.

MC_Hog

I have no problem not supporting the UofA Football program if they hire Morris

farmhawg

Quote from: Nouston Hutt on December 05, 2017, 04:30:37 pm
LOL Fire Chad Morris....we got rid of bret to start being competitive not go backwards.

Go away alternate or troll.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

B Ray

Quote from: BigK_HogHeaven on December 05, 2017, 04:33:33 pm
Dude. Do some research. That program was trash when he took it over. I said I don't like the hire but I'm going to support him. To say he's done nothing is ignorant. He saved Dabo Swinney's job. He built Clemson's offense.  Listen to the things that other coaches have to say about him. Pretty sure they know more about football than you do. 
i read a ESPN spot from Dabo stating the only hate mail he has ever received was when he hired Morris

31to6

Quote from: CaliforniaHawg on December 05, 2017, 04:43:44 pm
You look at it as "excuses" but I don't. There are mitigating circumstances in every situation that play into the overall record. You have to look beyond just the numbers you see on a piece of paper.

The real Hogules

Quote from: BigK_HogHeaven on December 05, 2017, 04:45:54 pm
You people are ridiculous. Have you done zero research on the guy?

Look beyond his 14-22 record.  He inherited a 1-11 team.

I'm SICK of coaching candidates so $#!++y that you have to dig DEEP to find a "nugget" to be optimistic about!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Atlhogfan1

UofA_Hogs

Maybe Tenner will beat us to it and hire him!

Jones3744

He did recruit Deshaun Watson and Sammy Watkins to Clemson. Great hire.

UofA_Hogs

Hopefully Tenner will beat us to the punch and hire him!

Roadhog82

If Morris deserves all the credit for Clemson's successes, then he why does he not deserve any of the blame for SMU's lack thereof. My biggest issue with him is I don't think he can recruit. Hope I'm wrong if he is the hire

Atlhogfan1

rabidrazorbacks

johnfanman

Stop being a blow hole.
Watching the Hogs through hell or high water.

Sivad

Lots of fans are going to take your advice if Morris is hired - they will get out.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: brenthog on December 05, 2017, 04:46:59 pm
Being an OC and being a HC are two different things.

Yes they are. BUT it doesn't change the stats. NOBODY at Clemson at the time except Terry Don thought Dabo was a good hire. Now some there think he is the best college coach alive. He was given a CHANCE to prove himself. That's all we can ask.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Dr. Starcs

I bet Jeffie and Bert are laughing their a$$e$ off right now.

Hogimus Prime

Ok Bo. Does it still hurt watching other guys do your wife? Or do you cheer them on now?

Tony Perkis

We paid $15million to get Bret and Long out to hire Chad Freaking Morris. hahahahahah

mhsbc59

Quote from: BigK_HogHeaven on December 05, 2017, 04:33:33 pm
Dude. Do some research. That program was trash when he took it over. I said I don't like the hire but I'm going to support him. To say he's done nothing is ignorant. He saved Dabo Swinney's job. He built Clemson's offense.  Listen to the things that other coaches have to say about him. Pretty sure they know more about football than you do. 

I know all of this I have even heard the man speak at the Nike coaching clinic in Tunica this passed spring. He is a good small time coach he can not nor will not succeed in the lime light.  He is a yes man
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

rzrbk4life

Quote from: Tony Perkis on December 05, 2017, 04:59:57 pm
We paid $15million to get Bret and Long out to hire Chad Freaking Morris. hahahahahah

Uncommon
Let's call those hogs!!!!

Inhogswetrust

December 05, 2017, 05:04:34 pm #95 Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 05:23:25 pm by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: 31to6 on December 05, 2017, 04:50:13 pm

If he has the same upward trajectory Parcells had after his first three years as an NFL head coach we will be champions by year 4! By the way Parcells had a losing record in only one year as a college head coach.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: Tony Perkis on December 05, 2017, 04:59:57 pm
We paid $15million to get Bret and Long out to hire Chad Freaking Morris.
Talk about an epic fail!

USChog

He gets my support for 2 seasons. I will reasses then. I hope he does well and hope he proves us all wrong.

mhsbc59

Quote from: HenduHog on December 05, 2017, 04:42:43 pm
I hear Gus needs fans
F him to I will be going to Memphis games for the next few years though
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

WichitaStateRazorback

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on December 05, 2017, 04:59:02 pm
Ok Bo. Does it still hurt watching other guys do your wife? Or do you cheer them on now?
this is exactly what I think about all the huggers